ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Low visibility distance

Nach unten 
+4
random.monster1981
ShortCappy
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Eggtooth
8 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

Low visibility distance - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Low visibility distance   Low visibility distance - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 20 Mai - 23:35

Eggtooth schrieb:
97OrionVCNG schrieb:
I recommend you to do this.Go to Control Panel to the NVIDA Contol panel and manually change the settings to "BEST PERFORMANCE" when mines was on Best Quality I was getting 20-30FPS outside the bus and 15-20 in the drivers seat operating.When I moved the slider from Best Quality to Best performance I noticed my frames went up by double so everything is smoother.I didn't notice a decrease in graphics though.Hope that helps.
I tried that now. Still the same, but FPS incerased (+10FPS), but still: game loses tiles, and removing them, by decreasing the visibility distance.
Thats better than no improvement.15 to 20FPS is a mix of smooth and chunky 30+FPS is flat smooth.I'll let u know my settings:
Target Frames :60,1 tile count,400 max visibility, 2.5% obj size ,6% reflections ,None reflections , Max Obj Complexity 0, and the Map 0.Theres no point of 2 and 3 since as a operator you won't see the entire map so its un necessary objects.
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: Low visibility distance   Low visibility distance - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 21 Mai - 8:21

97OrionVCNG schrieb:
Eggtooth schrieb:
97OrionVCNG schrieb:
I recommend you to do this.Go to Control Panel to the NVIDA Contol panel and manually change the settings to "BEST PERFORMANCE" when mines was on Best Quality I was getting 20-30FPS outside the bus and 15-20 in the drivers seat operating.When I moved the slider from Best Quality to Best performance I noticed my frames went up by double so everything is smoother.I didn't notice a decrease in graphics though.Hope that helps.
I tried that now. Still the same, but FPS incerased (+10FPS), but still: game loses tiles, and removing them, by decreasing the visibility distance.
Thats better than no improvement.15 to 20FPS is a mix of smooth and chunky 30+FPS is flat smooth.I'll let u know my settings:
Target Frames :60,1 tile count,400 max visibility, 2.5% obj size ,6% reflections ,None reflections , Max Obj Complexity 0, and the Map 0.Theres no point of 2 and 3 since as a operator you won't see the entire map so its un necessary objects.

Yeah, but still- game lags when loading next tile.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Low visibility distance   Low visibility distance - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSa 21 Mai - 22:13

But you you cannot avoid OMSI lagging when loading the next tile.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Low visibility distance   Low visibility distance - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 23 Mai - 14:53

Lagging during tile loading is caused of your PC (hardware) specification.

I also have up to 30 FPS in OMSI but it does not lag (sometimes at Rathaus Spandau).

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: Low visibility distance   Low visibility distance - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 23 Mai - 16:26

CristianSkytter schrieb:
Lagging during tile loading is caused of your PC (hardware) specification.

I also have up to 30 FPS in OMSI but it does not lag (sometimes at Rathaus Spandau).

Regards.

No. It never happened before system re-install.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Low visibility distance   Low visibility distance - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Low visibility distance
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2