ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  FAQFAQ  SuchenSuchen  MitgliederMitglieder  NutzergruppenNutzergruppen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Austausch | 

The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Do 24 März - 2:44

The City of Brandon Transit System

The City of Brandon is a relatively small city with a population of 45,000 people. It has a transit system with about 10 routes, and 17 buses. I am attempting to recreate the whole city! I'm sure this will be quite a challenge, but I feel I'm up to it.

What will be included?
  • Large/Landmark Buildings
  • Local Bus Stop Styles (Benches, Signs, Shelters)
  • Three Bus Skins
  • All Routes (In the final version)
  • Tickets (Possibly a transfer mod)

What am I doing now?
Collecting images for textures for buildings.

Progress...
Roads: 0%
Buildings/ Textures: 1%
Scenery: 0%
Other: 2%

Help Needed!
-Anyone who can make a Canadian Roads mod and some basic intersections

Zuletzt von BusRider am Mo 28 März - 3:33 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Do 24 März - 4:07

Looking forward to the release very much. Greetings from Windsor. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Do 24 März - 8:17

This topic should be moved to Showroom since no download. Looking forward to it tho! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Do 24 März - 9:34

Agree, the moderators stated that this section is for actual maps that are available now.

But look forward to seeing your work on this project!

Cheers,
Nach oben Nach unten
StoneC0ld1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Do 24 März - 12:35

Greetings from Winnipeg...

Looking forward to it... Smile

Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
BusRider

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   So 27 März - 18:26

I did some minor work on the map today. I made some splash screens and photographed buildings for textures.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Di 29 März - 21:48

This seems like quite a task to make an entire city. Best of luck on that! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Di 29 März - 22:14

Is this in the right forum.. seeing as it isn't finished? Just checking ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Di 29 März - 22:17

A bit off topic, but is your avatar Orion VII NG HEV or diesel equivalent busrider?
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
BusRider

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Mi 30 März - 1:56

Amy Rose schrieb:
A bit off topic, but is your avatar Orion VII NG HEV or diesel equivalent busrider?
It's a New Flyer D35LFR.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Mi 30 März - 3:18

Never seen a flyer since the D88-89 days when I was a child. But then again, Toronto is Orion(VII) city
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Swiss_Tony

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Do 7 Apr - 3:50

I'm sure I will appreciate the map mod when it's finished but don't we have a "work in progress" thread for such an early project such as this? If not, I think we should have one.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Tarc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   So 1 Mai - 18:00

Any updates...? You announced a full city, made a first comment that you were 0%, 0% and 1% done with certain things, and then you left the forum.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://tarcdnb.deviantart.com/
edoplasmic1234

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   So 1 Mai - 19:40

BusRider schrieb:

Help Needed!

I've used more than 50 hours to export more than 300 Canadian traffic vectors signs.

I can make the road signs, but of course, not all of them, I'll try help you by "on demand" basic, but I don't guarantee anything!

Zuletzt von edoplasmic1234 am Do 12 Mai - 22:52 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
BusRider

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Do 12 Mai - 2:14

edoplasmic1234 schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:

Help Needed!

I've used more than 50 hours to export more than 30 Canadian traffic vectors signs.

I can make the road signs, but of course, not all of them, I'll try help you by "on demand" basic, but I don't guarantee anything!
Sounds like a plan. I'll need the basic stuff like a stop sign and yeild.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
edoplasmic1234

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Do 12 Mai - 23:07

BusRider schrieb:
edoplasmic1234 schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:

Help Needed!

I've used more than 50 hours to export more than 30 Canadian traffic vectors signs.

I'm sorry, it's actually more than 300 instead of 30. Actually, someone already made the stop sign and the yield sign.
Maybe you'd like some street name signs, like a green plate showing "Richmond Ave" (customizable text) on the top of the stop sign?
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
BusRider

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Fr 20 Mai - 3:50

edoplasmic1234 schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:
edoplasmic1234 schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:

Help Needed!

I'm sorry, it's actually more than 300 instead of 30. Actually, someone already made the stop sign and the yield sign.
Maybe you'd like some street name signs, like a green plate showing "Richmond Ave" (customizable text) on the top of the stop sign?
That would be a lot better, although I would need the correct font, and in some cases, need to triple stack em'.
(Such as this corner: http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Brandon,+MB&aq=&sll=49.812693,-99.961388&sspn=0.001398,0.002411&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Brandon,+Division+No.+7,+Manitoba&ll=49.812693,-99.961388&spn=0.005594,0.013733&z=17&layer=c&cbll=49.812693,-99.961388&panoid=ow51F8nwSrnMbjfmYX4JmA&cbp=12,329.44,,3,0.74 )
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Fr 20 Mai - 9:47

Very late done, but finally it would be better: This thread fits better in the Showroom then in Downloads - 'cause there is no download (yet)! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
edoplasmic1234

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   Fr 27 Mai - 3:42

BusRider schrieb:
edoplasmic1234 schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:
edoplasmic1234 schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:

Help Needed!

That would be a lot better, although I would need the correct font, and in some cases, need to triple stack em'.
(Such as this corner: http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Brandon,+MB&aq=&sll=49.812693,-99.961388&sspn=0.001398,0.002411&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Brandon,+Division+No.+7,+Manitoba&ll=49.812693,-99.961388&spn=0.005594,0.013733&z=17&layer=c&cbll=49.812693,-99.961388&panoid=ow51F8nwSrnMbjfmYX4JmA&cbp=12,329.44,,3,0.74 )

Font is not a problem for me, I can handle them. But I haven't tried attach points on objects, I may try it when I'm less busy. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)   

Nach oben Nach unten

The City of Brandon, Manitoba - That's right, the whole system! (Not Realesed)
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1