ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  FAQFAQ  Suchen...Suchen...  MitgliederMitglieder  NutzergruppenNutzergruppen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Austausch | 

If there's rain and puddles.. Let us splash the pedestrians!!

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: If there's rain and puddles.. Let us splash the pedestrians!!   So 20 März - 21:42

Self explanitory...
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Mike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

BeitragThema: Re: If there's rain and puddles.. Let us splash the pedestrians!!   So 20 März - 22:15

I would quite like these effects, as well as tyre tracks in the mud/snow/wetness. And also skid marks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
chrisrose1993

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

BeitragThema: Re: If there's rain and puddles.. Let us splash the pedestrians!!   So 20 März - 22:50

Now this is the way forward, Would happily spend all day doing this Twisted Evil
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: If there's rain and puddles.. Let us splash the pedestrians!!   So 10 Apr - 23:20

1812 schrieb:

Self explanitory...

That be cool, I have been splashed by transit buses before it not fun but if it in the game that be a cool pay back that I could never do unless I become a bus driver
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: If there's rain and puddles.. Let us splash the pedestrians!!   Mo 11 Apr - 0:20

This is advanced physics that is extremely cpu hungry, since you need some sort of water physics, which will bring a pc to its knees since its very cpu/gpu hungry, and to add on, a new texture needs to be applied, whether it be pavement or clothes which will totally kill the pc by that point unless extremely optimized

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really want to piss some peds off to make my day
lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: If there's rain and puddles.. Let us splash the pedestrians!!   Mo 11 Apr - 10:45

Hehehe... geek

That'd be cool!

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: If there's rain and puddles.. Let us splash the pedestrians!!   Heute um 14:02

Nach oben Nach unten

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Wishes & Suggestions-
Gehe zu: