ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Logitch Driving Force GT problem

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
f1fan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

Logitch Driving Force GT problem Empty
BeitragThema: Logitch Driving Force GT problem   Logitch Driving Force GT problem Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 14:51

Hi can anyone help me. I can not seem to get my Logitech Driving Force GT wheel set up right. On the Logitech Profiler i have 900 degrees of rotation selected but in game i only get 90 degrees each way from the centre position. Which means my wheel is totally out of sync with whats on screen.

Also i have the force feedback set to zero but when i start the bus the wheel motors are creting some feedback, it happens when the bus is idleing but if i give it a bit of throttle it goes away.

Any help would be really helpfull. Thanks

This is the what i have the setting to

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img846/523/pauint1.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img97/4127/paint3t.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img19/4635/paint2f.jpg

PS. i have posted this in "setting up steering wheel2 but i have not had any help yet.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: Logitch Driving Force GT problem   Logitch Driving Force GT problem Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 18:56

Hi, I've got the Same Wheel and I haven't had any issues.

Try these settings for yours.

Logitch Driving Force GT problem 23159272

Logitch Driving Force GT problem 56080784

Nach oben Nach unten
PeterG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: Logitch Driving Force GT problem   Logitch Driving Force GT problem Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 20:47

the force feedback effect at idle is normal when you are not moving and the bus is not in neutral. Remember, OMSI is a simulator and the effects are there for a reson.

With the axis settings, I set everything to LINEAR except for the steering axis, which I set to BIPROGRESSIVE. Try it, it works great. Much better than linear.
Nach oben Nach unten
PeterG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: Logitch Driving Force GT problem   Logitch Driving Force GT problem Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 20:51

one more tip: untick "enable centering spring..." on the steering wheel setup page. This effect is handled by the simulator. If you tick this option, you lose this part of the simulation. Turning the wheel shouldbe very easy while driving the bus, and harder when you are stationary.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: Logitch Driving Force GT problem   Logitch Driving Force GT problem Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 21:13

the setting I did like.. was disabling the centre spring function, that has made it feel a bit better Wink

thanks anyway dude Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
f1fan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: Logitch Driving Force GT problem   Logitch Driving Force GT problem Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 14:53

Hi thanks i have done this but the wheel still doesnt turn 900 only 180 from left to right but the wheel in game turns 900.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marty23

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

BeitragThema: Re: Logitch Driving Force GT problem   Logitch Driving Force GT problem Icon_minitimeDi 4 Okt - 20:55

hello i just bought the same wheel on friday and if u want the full 900 degrees u half to set that up in the logitech gaming software

open logitech gaming software

device/game controllers

select the logitech driving force gt click on propertys

then select settings

there it should say default 90 degrees change to 900 and your done

it should look like this

Logitch Driving Force GT problem Dringf11

and ur done
as for the feedback i dont get any so be happy lol
Nach oben Nach unten
http://canatures.co.nr
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Logitch Driving Force GT problem   Logitch Driving Force GT problem Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Logitch Driving Force GT problem
Seite 1 von 1