ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Davisville 1.3.1 Final

Nach unten 
+50
Chen1984
MAN A21
NewFlyerC40LF
Sauter
Mikk
basty1983
StoneC0ld1
Waidmannsluster
ShortCappy
louis10022hk
Berndie
Smallhail741
97OrionVCNG
gneb
Fleetline7221
rextonj78
Icebear
Gaga101
JPG619
driv3r_hotmail
BusRider
Lockheart
smiler52
Emil
random.monster1981
CristianSkytter
Litskog
marcgeerts
Marpe
Mirko C
midtown292
Kristian
supertoast92
peterZZD
dr1980
Bigben123
batbish2000
kd
Rurman
tomtoon
Neven
GLaDOS
cbruun
835sedici
ESWE2011
kopmania
flippy1008
krtz07
Amy Rose
54 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Weiter
AutorNachricht
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 16:56

hi,

very good map. lots of long routes, which is a positive for me!

may I ask, are most routes in America a straight line on road? Its not a critism, just an observation, because especially over here in the UK most of them tend to dip into lots of different roads and turns and very rarely just stay one or two roads for the trip? And if they do only stay on road, why?
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 19:38

flippy1008 schrieb:
hi,

may I ask, are most routes in America a straight line on road? Its not a critism, just an observation, because especially over here in the UK most of them tend to dip into lots of different roads and turns and very rarely just stay one or two roads for the trip? And if they do only stay on road, why?
Most do stay one one road for a long time, although, I'm not sure why.
Nach oben Nach unten
driv3r_hotmail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 20:10

BusRider schrieb:
flippy1008 schrieb:
hi,

Much more efficient to stay on a few big roads and have people come to them

I am very much looking forward to driving this route as I'm from Toronto, but I'm having some trouble installing the TTC livery on the bus.
I put all the files in the .rar (or .zip whichever it was) in a folder and put that folder in the omsi\vehicles\MAN_SD200\Textures. However, when I add a new bus, I don't see any options for the TTC livery.
Am I not doing this right?

Also, f you could one day do a route 85 (sheppard ave) or 54 (lawrence ave) that would be awesome, but if not I look forward to driving any Toronto routes. Thanks for the great mod!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 21:48

flippy1008 schrieb:
hi,

It helps with the route naming particularly, since why would you name route 11 Bayview if it goes straight on Bayview, turns east onto Lawrence Avenue East, north on Leslie, then West on York Mills. Only a small portion of the route runs through bayview, which probably isnt tourist friendly, so you might as well call it 11 Bayview-Lawrence-Leslie-York Mills

driv3r_hotmail schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:
flippy1008 schrieb:
hi,

Much more efficient to stay on a few big roads and have people come to them

I am very much looking forward to driving this route as I'm from Toronto, but I'm having some trouble installing the TTC livery on the bus.
I put all the files in the .rar (or .zip whichever it was) in a folder and put that folder in the omsi\vehicles\MAN_SD200\Textures. However, when I add a new bus, I don't see any options for the TTC livery.
Am I not doing this right?

Also, f you could one day do a route 85 (sheppard ave) or 54 (lawrence ave) that would be awesome, but if not I look forward to driving any Toronto routes. Thanks for the great mod!
The skin is only for the SD202 I believe. Also, I am going to do the entire City of Toronto as I have now grown with this project, but the first route after 11 Bayview is Mt. Pleasant, as its short and connects with the 28 Davisville. But then again, my pattern for new routes I think is 1 EW route followed by 1NS route, since I personally think that EW routes have more NS connections than the other way around.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 21:50

Also, Davisvile 1.2 BETA might come out this weekend. Beta because it has an unknown bug until it is fixed, but I don't want to keep the prettyness to myself
Nach oben Nach unten
driv3r_hotmail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 22:07

I forgot to mention this but I also put the same folder in the SD_202\Textures folder. But I don't see the option to choose it for any SD_202 buses.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 22:11

thats odd, I will check the originally packed rar file
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 22:46

Oh my god I need a new power supply, my PC for the fifth time turned off on me today! Evil or Very Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 22:55

I'm sorry, but this project has to be put on hold, because my computer is turning off itself a lot of times, and I can't work like that. Unless I buy a new PSU, this map is put on hiatus,
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 0:18

Sorry to hear about the PSU, I can't imagine how annoying that must be Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 0:24

Its my fault for the $10 PSU I bought, I still need $60 so I can buy a reliable one and keep on working. I am trying to find money now
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 0:26

Amy Rose schrieb:
Its my fault for the $10 PSU I bought, I still need $60 so I can buy a reliable one and keep on working. I am trying to find money now

Shocked And I thought mine was cheap at 10 times that price! Laughing

Good luck on finding a decent PSU!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 0:27

Lol, I had to buy of such worthless value, because my family is poor
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 0:29

Well I guess I could have found a better deal myself, never go to BestBuy...it certainly isn't the best buy.
Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 1:43

Amy Rose schrieb:
Lol, I had to buy of such worthless value, because my family is poor

AWW go to canada computers if you have one near you you can get a decent one for cheep
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 16:28

Off the current PS topic:
The textures should go in the Textures\Werbung_Dxx, and there shouldn't be any folder inside them.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 0:20

I have made a surprise comeback as I got the PSU installed earlier and I finished all of the re-aligning of roads. The problem I have now is route 28 Davisville, ai refuses to run the destination sign other than the number 28, and now passengers absolutely refuse to be picked up by bus or ai bus.
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 0:23

Glad to see you're back with a new PSU! Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 0:24

Thanks! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 20:22

Amy Rose schrieb:
I have made a surprise comeback as I got the PSU installed earlier and I finished all of the re-aligning of roads. The problem I have now is route 28 Davisville, ai refuses to run the destination sign other than the number 28, and now passengers absolutely refuse to be picked up by bus or ai bus.

Can't wait to download your latest update, love the current one minus a few problems around SunnyBrook where cars internally hit me at the intersection while turning right or left, and a parked bus that AI traffic will not pass and make it impossible to pass everyone since I traffic comes down the other side of the street
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 20:24

JPG619 schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:

Can't wait to download your latest update, love the current one minus a few problems around SunnyBrook where cars internally hit me at the intersection while turning right or left, and a parked bus that AI traffic will not pass and make it impossible to pass everyone since I traffic comes down the other side of the street
Thanks to Emil's curb side bus stop, SunnyBrook is going to be less crowded along with lowered traffic volume (seriously, its not good if you have that much sick people in Toronto)
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 22:44

I am quite frusterated on passenger problem! I am transplanting ttp and ttr files from the old davisville over to mine and edit them to fit the existing tracks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDi 19 Apr - 0:29

On the 'Tracks & Trips' page of the Editor, check that the entry in "Terminus" is exactly as the terminus name is in the HOF file.

I had a similar problem last week, with destination refusing to display and there was a slight difference in how I'd written the terminus name, between these two locations.

Worth a check.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDi 19 Apr - 0:31

David R schrieb:

On the 'Tracks & Trips' page of the Editor, check that the entry in "Terminus" is exactly as the terminus name is in the HOF file.

I had a similar problem last week, with destination refusing to display and there was a slight difference in how I'd written the terminus name, between these two locations.

Worth a check.
I am getting somewhere now! THANKS cheers will come back after running OMSI
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 0:08

David R schrieb:

Worth a check.
I may be late, but thanks for helping me out. Now I need to really be careful with terminus stops, because they exceed the char limit in the dynamic bus stop display
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 15 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Davisville 1.3.1 Final
Seite 15 von 29Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Weiter