ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Route Profiles and AI issues

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

Route Profiles and AI issues Empty
BeitragThema: Route Profiles and AI issues   Route Profiles and AI issues Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 15:46

Okay, so I'm messing around with the editor and decided to add some new routes for personal use within the Spandau map. Everything seems to be fine but my own custom routes won't stick. I set the timetable profile and next time I load the editor the profile is turned off, if I load up the game it errors out and crashes. Why does my time profile not stick to the route, its not deleting it, its just turning it off.

My second issue(when my route does work) is with the AI buses that run the route, for some reason they hit a certain point(appears at my last stop or randomly along the route) the bus will turn off the path and start having seizures in some random direction(off the track/route) until its deleted. What am I doing wrong with the track that causes the AI Buses to do this?
Nach oben Nach unten
Lockheart

BeitragThema: Re: Route Profiles and AI issues   Route Profiles and AI issues Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 19:46

Just thought I'd bump this, working a my own personal map, and still my buses will not follow the route correctly.

Zitat :
My second issue(when my route does work) is with the AI buses that run the route, for some reason they hit a certain point(appears at my last stop or randomly along the route) the bus will turn off the path and start having seizures in some random direction(off the track/route) until its deleted. What am I doing wrong with the track that causes the AI Buses to do this?
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Route Profiles and AI issues   Route Profiles and AI issues Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 20:32

You have to make sure that the AI traffic tab is set to "buses" or any other AI list that has the list of buses in it under the trip. If the type of vehicles tab is not set then the simulator will crash when it attempts to load up the route. I've encourter the "bus having seizures" error as well, best way to fix that is to make sure that only the last and first spline of the route overlap it each. Otherwise, once the bus is done, it will continue on, then perhaps disappear...

If nothing else works, then perhaps, you could upload the route for someone to take a look at it and perhaps solve the issue...
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Lockheart

BeitragThema: Re: Route Profiles and AI issues   Route Profiles and AI issues Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 20:42

krtz07 schrieb:
You have to make sure that the AI traffic tab is set to "buses" or any other AI list that has the list of buses in it under the trip. If the type of vehicles tab is not set then the simulator will crash when it attempts to load up the route. I've encourter the "bus having seizures" error as well, best way to fix that is to make sure that only the last and first spline of the route overlap it each. Otherwise, once the bus is done, it will continue on, then perhaps disappear...

If nothing else works, then perhaps, you could upload the route for someone to take a look at it and perhaps solve the issue...

I've made sure that the route overlaps, made sure that the vehicles tab uses a group with buses in it. In short I took Grundorf as a base for a map, and read did the old 76 route, at the farms the bus is supposed to go around in the loop, in my route, its supposed to do the same thing, however it doesn't it goes in the loop and then loops, and loops, and loops until it just drives away randomly.

I've tried on other maps, other routes. No matter what I cannot get the AI to run the routes I make.

Edit: I've managed to fix the problem.

Should anyone else encounter something like this, what I was doing wrong was not having the stops set up with the correct segment of road, make sure the road section is highlighted by the stop before selecting it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Route Profiles and AI issues   Route Profiles and AI issues Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Route Profiles and AI issues
Seite 1 von 1