ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5

Nach unten 
+30
Marpe
BLENDER
Svemicke
Dario
flo9ryn
Driverman
jerry@sw
David_SI
Andyc22
Dean W
Smoje
nemeza
EdjKa
Giovanni
JunGRail
CristianSkytter
NSRacer
EDawg
marcgeerts
Zuthix
Mike
MAN_SD200
tomtoon
Reeceyboy77
flippy1008
JayKae
kd
Rurman
pascal121
34 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter
AutorNachricht
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

[UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 0:16

Awesome mate, lol I was just driving around the collision area Wink Thanks for the support!
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 21:17

I'm back.

I don't like bringing up 'dead' topics but I feel it neccessary owing the time I have been away.

I would like to apologise to david for portraying that I did not like your Ystad map. I have now just downloaded the V4, of course without the libraries making the journey more pleasurable, and I must say, the map is tremendous.

I have never visited Sweden so I played in the both the 'desert' and 'snow' settings, and I must say the desert is beautiful for sunny 19;31 shifts, and the snow is beautiful for the 12;31 shifts. You have found the perfect balance between roads connecting towns, and it actually feels lifelike (owing that is what I am assuming you are going for).

The new timetable certainly is a tough one, like your Dannenburg, but I have to say it is better than all the waiting around. Plus I can always make myself 4-6 minutes late on a slow shift if I wanted to, and hope the passengers wont mind too much!

So please David, do not assume I thought your map was bad because of the library and timetable issue. The map as a map and route is brilliant, and with the changes you have just made, its ruddy superb. And I am very much looking forward to the M37 modern day route you are planning.

Hopefully one day you will get some paid work and I'll be seeing you in Will Wrights (or Dan Housers) chair!
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 22:52

Hi,
Really cool map, I've only downloaded v4, but a hidden collision happened once on route 100.

Good luck in further development for omsi Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
Smoje

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 9:28

Hello, your map is really great but... is really necessary uninstall previous versions? I changed the name of the directory to keep old version and installed V4, but I get a BSOD when I tried to load the map without busses...

Thank you!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 10:57

Smoje schrieb:
Hello, your map is really great but... is really necessary uninstall previous versions? I changed the name of the directory to keep old version and installed V4, but I get a BSOD when I tried to load the map without busses...

Thank you!

Hi, You don't need to, but it's a good idea to ....... (you could just put the old 'ystad' folder in a temp location like 'My Documents' if you want to keep it. This map can't cause a BSOD or other error in itself, it''s just code, reusing all of the original OMSI objects and files. The most likely reason you're getting an error, is by accidentally selecting 'load last situation', on your first use of the map..... When using the map for the first time (only) it is necessary to use 'load map with no busses'.

Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 9:15

This map is receiving a thorough upgrade and will become re-available soon.

Watch this space for more info.

Thanks
David.
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 9:29

Nice to see you back David
Nach oben Nach unten
Dean W

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 9:37

The background is that Dave passed me a newly updated version of the 'Ystad' map and it is so good, I persuaded him that we should update it further, and also the other maps.

I don't think Dave is planning to return to the forum, other than perhaps to announce new releases etc.

Also, OMSI has only been around less than 2 months, so all mapmakers who are working as hard as Dave will have found that their skills and knowledge now, will be far more advanced than it was with their first attempts, some weeks ago.

Very Happy

Dean W
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 21:51

The Ystad - Malmo map has now been updated, to Version 5, released Wed 6th April.

Changes & Improvements to this version:-

- All references to Line 200 now removed (from Helper signs etc).
- Electronic Bus Stop Displays added to some stops.
- Significant improvements to terrain elevation in rural areas.
- One or two other improvements.

This map is still not perfect, but will improve further with age Very Happy ..... I have tried hard to eradicate all remaining 'invisible collisions'. If you do try this map and experience one, please take a screenshot to show me exactly where. BUT: also bear in mind that if the collisions are taking place near a 90 degree bend then you were probably just going too fast... Wink OMSI is quite rightly sensitive to sharp bends taken too fast.

You can download this latest version, here:-

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://aussiex.net/omsi/Ystad_V5.exe

Thanks,
David.

Zuletzt von David R am Mi 6 Apr - 21:58 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 21:53

cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 7 Apr - 2:20

SWEET !
Nach oben Nach unten
Andyc22

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 7 Apr - 17:50

Thank you for this David, we do appreciate your work!

I wonder if you could help me with a problem though... When I pulled away from the layover at Ystad and went down towards the junction to turn right... A big traffic jam had occurred and the traffic didn't move. I don't have that much traffic running, set it to around 170. IS there an easy way to reset the traffic whilst driving? I have only had the game for a week so i'm not clued up on what to do when a traffic jam happens.
Nach oben Nach unten
David_SI

David_SI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 7 Apr - 19:56

Andyc22 schrieb:
IS there an easy way to reset the traffic whilst driving? I have only had the game for a week so i'm not clued up on what to do when a traffic jam happens.

You can try pressing F11, which puts you in some sort of distant view. Then go back to your regular view (F1 to F4) and most of the traffic around your bus should be gone.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 8 Apr - 13:30

Hi David,

any chance that Route 01 works? Im using V4 and all i get is Falsche Route, it worked before but not now. If i install V5 i hope it fixes it.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 8 Apr - 17:56

JunGRail schrieb:
Hi David,

any chance that Route 01 works? Im using V4 and all i get is Falsche Route, it worked before but not now. If i install V5 i hope it fixes it.

Hi,

I think you may have failed to select the "Ystad" depot, as Route 01 IBIS definately works this end. Very Happy

The only way you should see "Falsche Route" is when the bus has been loaded with the wrong depot matrices.

D.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 8:51

David R schrieb:
Hi,

I think you may have failed to select the "Ystad" depot, as Route 01 IBIS definately works this end. Very Happy

The only way you should see "Falsche Route" is when the bus has been loaded with the wrong depot matrices.

D.

Yes! that is what i did wrong, only when i went to remove the old V4 to install V5 i saw the depot file as Ystad and thought what a plonker. Cheers!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 8:57

JunGRail schrieb:

Yes! that is what i did wrong, only when i went to remove the old V4 to install V5 i saw the depot file as Ystad and thought what a plonker. Cheers!!

No probs mate, it's easily done. Glad you got sorted. Cool

Dave.
Nach oben Nach unten
jerry@sw

jerry@sw

Anzahl der Beiträge : 254

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 12:26

Thanks for that great map!

In German we sait its a good "Überland" map Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 14:56

Vielen Dank Jerry Very Happy

It is overdue another update but there is so little time, and so many maps and projects to work on!

Bis Spater,

Dave.
Nach oben Nach unten
Driverman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 5 Mai - 18:05

I just wanted to drop by and present my big thumbs up for this map. The long distance driving, the laid back, relaxed atmosphere this map has are just incredible. I enjoyed, and will keep enjoying, this map a lot.

Thank you!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 5 Mai - 21:32

Driverman schrieb:
I just wanted to drop by and present my big thumbs up for this map. The long distance driving, the laid back, relaxed atmosphere this map has are just incredible. I enjoyed, and will keep enjoying, this map a lot.

Thank you!

Thank you!
Nach oben Nach unten
flo9ryn

flo9ryn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 21 Mai - 12:19

DOWNLOAD LINK IS NOT WORKING
THANK YOU !!
Nach oben Nach unten
Dario

Dario

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1605

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 21 Mai - 12:20

David R has left the forum, that's why he deleted the download.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 21 Mai - 17:22

Nach oben Nach unten
Svemicke

Svemicke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 13 Aug - 16:26

I grew up in the region where it's suppose to take place and I do not recognize anything. We have a busline 100 from Malmö, but it goes not to Ystad, but to Falsterbo. If you want to go from Malmö to Ystad you have to go by train.

What exactly does it mean with "real maps"? This wasn't a real map. I really loved the idea of the map though! It was fun to drive, but I have never been to Sandåkra, and Kallesjo (I guess it's Källesjö) I've never heard of.

If you go by train to Ystad you go via following stations: Malmö Östervärn -> Malmö Persborg -> Oxie -> Svedala (correct one there, but it doesn't look like the real Svedala) -> Skurup (also correct name, but not landscape) -> Rydsgård -> Svarte -> Ystad. You pass through Börringe (which was in the map), but you don't stop there.

If you go by bus to Ystad from Malmö you'll be very unique, 'cause there aren't any busline between the cities.

But again: I liked the map, it was a good idea, but it wasn't a real map.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5
Seite 3 von 4Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter