ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )

Nach unten 
+5
SuperOwl86
Amy Rose
poweredbycng
Lolsmurf
random.monster1981
9 verfasser
AutorNachricht
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Empty
BeitragThema: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 0:56

I present to you My Texture Pack for OMSI.

OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Omsi2011031523362323

OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Omsi2011031523354472

OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Omsi2011031523324673

OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Omsi2011031517364820

]

OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Omsi2011031517353003

OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Omsi2011031501362002

Project is Dead.. no further updates.. Links removed.

Zuletzt von random.monster1981 am Sa 16 Apr - 23:16 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Empty
BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 10:45

AWESOME work Random Monster - can't wait to try these out in OMSI.

Cool

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Lolsmurf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 63

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 12:41

I was making allmost the same thing bro.

Perhaps we can work together to reléase 1 big and good pack ?

I can see you v e done a good job, bu some things are too bright imo.
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

Anzahl der Beiträge : 151

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 13:21

Oh, I'm impressed.

A couple of suggestions: the tarmac is a little too dark and the bus lane red needs to be less bright.

BTW, does anyone notice that Heerstraße in real life is a 4-lane road? In OMSI, it is depicted as a 2-lane road but AI vehicles 'see' it as a 4-lane road. Is it possible to paint the required lanes and release it as an update?
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 14:18

poweredbycng schrieb:
Oh, I'm impressed.

A couple of suggestions: the tarmac is a little too dark and the bus lane red needs to be less bright.
lol it seems like Germany's road system was rebuilt in a day
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 15:05

poweredbycng schrieb:
Oh, I'm impressed.

The Tarmac is supposed to look like it was new Wink

about the Red bus lanes, I agree that they appeared a bit too bright and I have made the relevant changes ( dulled it down a bit )

Other minor fixes include less saturated grass ( more pale in color ) and different shades of green for Autumn/Spring/Green Grass Smile

Download the updated self installer Here
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 15:10

Hi Random.Monster,

You must have read my mind - I installed your textures and don't get me wrong, I was very impressed with about 80% of the textures (pavements, cobbles and roads are really great) but I actually unistalled the pack because I just could not live with the grass textures cyclops cyclops No As you've said the hue and luminousity was far too bright and not realistic.

Will download your updated version and very much look forward to seeing what you've come up with now.

Thanks for these,

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 15:14

Beauty. Thanks for the update mate!
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 15:18

davidrogers schrieb:
Hi Random.Monster,

You must have read my mind - I installed your textures and don't get me wrong, I was very impressed with about 80% of the textures (pavements, cobbles and roads are really great) but I actually unistalled the pack because I just could not live with the grass textures cyclops cyclops No As you've said the hue and luminousity was far too bright and not realistic.

Will download your updated version and very much look forward to seeing what you've come up with now.

Thanks for these,

David.

updated version only replaces grass and bus lane textures so you will need to have the first mod installed prior to installing the update Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 15:26

Just installed the updated textures and my word, these are a massive improvement over the original textures supplied with the game. A1 effort mate!
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 15:37

poweredbycng schrieb:
Just installed the updated textures and my word, these are a massive improvement over the original textures supplied with the game. A1 effort mate!
cheers man, it's much appreciated.

I can also confirm for anyone who was wondering, that these texture mods also work within addon maps.

Meisendorf-Dürrenhof looks quite nice with the improved textures I may also add Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 15:53

All installed back in to OMSI and looking gooood!

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 17:44

I've noticed a small bug where the signs dont appear textured correctly, I've made a fix.

As before, Install over previous mod and the update in order to fix.

Thanks again Smile

Download
Nach oben Nach unten
SuperOwl86

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 18:31

Do i need to download all the other update if i have just downloaded from the link at the top?
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 19:37

SuperOwl86 schrieb:
Do i need to download all the other update if i have just downloaded from the link at the top?

yes, the top link is the main modification, the 2nd link darkens the grass and bus lane textures so that they appear more realistic.

and the last link is to fix an issue that I found earlier on today with some street signs Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
disc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 19:47

Rar-ing the Rar... i never gonna understand such things, but anyway thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 20:34

disc schrieb:
Rar-ing the Rar... i never gonna understand such things, but anyway thanks.

lol, compression Wink better compression when rar'ing the self extracting archive Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeDo 17 März - 8:56

Just a 'heads up'.

I found a problem with the bus lane textures. On Klosterstraße between Seeburger Straße and Brunsbütteler Damm heading in the direction of Reimerweg, there are sections of the bus lane that are supposed to be red but aren't (i.e. there are 'patches' of markings missing).
Nach oben Nach unten
millsyb

millsyb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeDo 17 März - 15:04

Excellent textures keep up the good work Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeDo 17 März - 16:52

poweredbycng schrieb:
Just a 'heads up'.

I found a problem with the bus lane textures. On Klosterstraße between Seeburger Straße and Brunsbütteler Damm heading in the direction of Reimerweg, there are sections of the bus lane that are supposed to be red but aren't (i.e. there are 'patches' of markings missing).

Yeh I know I've seen this too, I think it's due to the way the route was textured and modelled which has led to that, I'll attempt a fix for it though, thanks for the heads up Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 17:53

after applying the two fixes.. can it be that the grass is still very green.. or is it my eyes Very Happy

Verry impressive work, keep it up!!
Nach oben Nach unten
kopmania

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 4:25

What to delete from OMSI to remove this addon ??
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )   OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors ) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

OMSI Texture OverHaul Pack ( updated with less saturated Grass and Bus Lane Colors )
Seite 1 von 1