ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Line172 Help

Nach unten 
+2
makkafaction
flippy1008
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Line172 Help Empty
BeitragThema: Line172 Help   Line172 Help Icon_minitimeMo 14 März - 18:24

As some of you may know, there are a few new lines on the omsi.cz website, including a revisioned Grundorf (which is definiately worth a look)

But also Line172, which is quite heavy on traffic in the main towns, but has some great country roads to drive town and the like, however when driving 172 (havent tried 62), no passengers at the stops get on apart from at the first stop.

This isnt a technical fault from my side since, well put it this way, they get on from the beginning and every other bus map has it so it is the map, but I dont even know how to contact the admin of the map to ask if he has not actually 'coded' that bit in yet. Because while driving, I must say its a bloody amazing map! Shame no AI really get on or off apart from terminuses!
Nach oben Nach unten
makkafaction

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

Line172 Help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Line172 Help   Line172 Help Icon_minitimeMo 14 März - 21:31

my problem is setting destination boards for it, what depot to i use and that
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Line172 Help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Line172 Help   Line172 Help Icon_minitimeMo 14 März - 21:44

When I looked at that map on omsi.cz yesterday, it said it was a work in progress / unfinished.

The title of the file is "TestMap irgendwo in Sachsen-Anhalt" so he probably hasn't finished the AI, timetabling etc yet.

The revised Grundorf (76+77 City) is excellent. A nice circle route and greatly extended route.

D.
Nach oben Nach unten
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

Line172 Help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Line172 Help   Line172 Help Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 15:02

Hi

I found the update within the German forum

http://62.75.241.127/Linie172.zip

now you can drive/pick up passengers on either the route 172 or route 64 - This is the best map so far!!!

Freeman
Nach oben Nach unten
Freddyx93

Freddyx93

Anzahl der Beiträge : 333

Line172 Help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Line172 Help   Line172 Help Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 16:07

Yes this is the Direct Link and it is always the Newest Version.
It was Hard to edit, but it makes more fun to drive now!
One Problem was The Money System, i have Changed it to DM from Euro because, if you dont have the Euro System , Omsi has crashed.
Now it works without any Crashes.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.omsidepot.net

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Line172 Help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Line172 Help   Line172 Help Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 16:36

This is a fantastic route... one of the best so far..very enjoyable, great roads and scenery. A few more bus stops (about treble) would have made it more realistic though, you kind of expect after the long rural routes and then coming into a town that a stop would be imminent... was shocked that you have to drive another 3 miles before the poor buggers can get off... some passengers will have a very long walk home on this route...still love it though.
Nach oben Nach unten
pav1

pav1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Line172 Help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Line172 Help   Line172 Help Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 8:33

Very few passangers on rush hours though. A problem??
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Line172 Help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Line172 Help   Line172 Help Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 15:51

This is a really awesome map, especially in terms of the scenery and layout. But I agree, there seem very few passengers regardless of the time I choose, and I also agree that it needs more bus stops on the route.

Brilliant though, as a map builder myself I would agree that this is the best map so far - with a couple of tweaks! I may play with my copy in the editor and set up some additional stops and a new timetable.

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Line172 Help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Line172 Help   Line172 Help Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Line172 Help
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: