ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Texture on the bus windows ?

Nach unten 
+4
admfrlnd55
Ralph Kramden
Daniel C
Sixkiller
8 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Empty
BeitragThema: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 15:01

Can you tell me how can I put a texture on the glass of the bus? I mean, texture of the whole bus, like that:

texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Herthabscsd77w95a

________-

Hi there. I've tried to make a new repaint, the first one was ok, but when i tried to convert the second one...

texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Da0d775395d0bf43

Can someone help me?

Zuletzt von Sixkiller am Mo 14 März - 11:53 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://optgabrovo.tk
Daniel C

Daniel C

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 16:50

Hi,

I've had that problem with some bitmap files saved with Photoshop. The way I solved it is to open the finished bitmap in Paint, and just save it. Then try using the repaint tool.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeMo 14 März - 11:52

Hey Daniel, thank you for help. Now that works.

Can you tell me how can I put a texture on the glass of the bus? I mean, texture of the whole bus, like that:

texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Herthabscsd77w95a

Nach oben Nach unten
Daniel C

Daniel C

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeMo 14 März - 13:55

Hi,

In the repaints Templates folder, you'll need to edit the 'MU' and the 'MA' files. In these files, make the windows white where you want your texture to show.

You can then use the Repaint Tool to create the .dds file.

You'll also need to copy the __trans.tga file into the bus folder and add where you want your texture to appear in that file. (Check the Cosy-Wasch .tga file and the .cti file in the D89 folder to get an idea of how it looks and what to add.)

Hope this helps.
Daniel
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeMo 14 März - 15:27

Thanks, man ! But look what happen:

texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? C60b5d080ec815e1
Nach oben Nach unten
Daniel C

Daniel C

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 16:06

Hi,

Would you be able to post a screenshot of your bitmap and tga files?
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 16:05

Hey, here them are: http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=59c5852659

They are in the rar archive. I hope that you can help me Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Daniel C

Daniel C

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 1:08

Hi,

I've managed to fix the problem. Could you PM me your email address so I can send you the files I modified?
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 19:47

It works ! Thank you very much for the help !
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 11:31

Daniel C schrieb:
Hi,

I've managed to fix the problem. Could you PM me your email address so I can send you the files I modified?

Sorry to but in but do you mind telling us all what you did, i've been trying to figure out how to do this for ages.
Nach oben Nach unten
Daniel C

Daniel C

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 0:30

Hi,

In the Repaints\SD__\Templates folder, you'll need to open up the relevant _MA.bmp and MU.bmp for the bus you want to repaint.

Fill in white the windows you want the texture to appear on e.g:

MU bitmap:
texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? D88_01_MU-Copy

MA bitmap:
texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? D88_01_MA-Copy

Once you've edited the MU and MA files, create your .dds with the repaint tool, and drop in into the relevant 'Werbung' folder for you bus.

Then copy one of the .tga files from the bus folder to the relevant 'Werbung' folder (I copied D89_tr_Cosy-Wasch.tga from Vehicles\MAN_SD202\Texture\Werbung_D89) and modify it to look a bit like this (adjusting the amount of transparency depending on how transparent you want the texture to be):
texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? TGA

In the 'Werbung' folder, edit/create a .cti file. It will need an extra section because of the window textures e.g:
Code:

Example

[item]
Example
farbschema_tex1
'NAME OF TEXTURE 1'.dds

[item]
Example
farbschema_tex2
'NAME OF TEXTURE 2'.dds

[item]
Example
farbschema_trans
'NAME OF TGA FILE'.tga

Hope this helps,
Daniel
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 0:47

I use Paint Shop Pro X2 to create my skins & when I open the transparency file to edit it, it appears completely black & I can't see where the windows are.
Nach oben Nach unten
Daniel C

Daniel C

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 1:13

I had the same problem opening the transparency files in other software. The only program I've managed to open it properly in is gimp.
Nach oben Nach unten
admfrlnd55

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 6:57

Thank god I found this!! Thank you for the steps! I been trying to tint my windows but I have 1 small problem with the edges of some of the windows not covered. Its as if the tint doesnt go all the way to the edge of the window frame!

I can try to get a photo of it as soon as I get the chance!

EDIT: Problem solved! I just forgot that the .tga texture had to be the same exact shape as the .bmp file! I was editing that one and not copying it to the .tga file! I got it now!! Yay!!

Zuletzt von admfrlnd55 am Mo 28 März - 4:21 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 12:55

Daniel C schrieb:
I had the same problem opening the transparency files in other software. The only program I've managed to open it properly in is gimp.

Brilliant, Gimp opens a transparent .tga properly, yet PSP can't! WTF!
Nach oben Nach unten
vicedens2002

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 21:01

Hey Daniel.....
I see you have lothian bus repaints in your avatar pic..... Did you release it ? Or I missed it.... I have been waiting so long for this skin as I live here in edinburgh... Very Happy
Denny
Nach oben Nach unten
Daniel C

Daniel C

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 11:29

vicedens2002 schrieb:
Hey Daniel.....
I see you have lothian bus repaints in your avatar pic..... Did you release it ? Or I missed it.... I have been waiting so long for this skin as I live here in edinburgh... Very Happy
Denny
I haven't released it yet, still got a couple of tweaks to make and then I'll release it sometime today. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
vicedens2002

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 11:33

Daniel C schrieb:
vicedens2002 schrieb:
Hey Daniel.....
Denny
I haven't released it yet, still got a couple of tweaks to make and then I'll release it sometime today. Very Happy

Are you doing both new and old liveries ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Daniel C

Daniel C

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 17:59

Nach oben Nach unten
TUNGSRAM

TUNGSRAM

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeFr 22 Apr - 6:23

-->

Zuletzt von TUNGSRAM am Fr 29 Apr - 17:03 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Macedo03

Macedo03

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeSa 23 Apr - 22:46

hi sorry to bother but can anybody explain how to put the texture on windows because mine only get black

Thanks

Macedo03
Nach oben Nach unten
Bus555

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 8:07

Hi, for me i have done all the step from a youtube video but when i convert, the pictures will not cover the windows except for the door only.. weird :S

texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? D87_StellaArtois
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Texture on the bus windows ?   texture on bus windows - Texture on the bus windows ? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Texture on the bus windows ?
Seite 1 von 1