ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Streets and Crossings

Nach unten 
+15
CristianSkytter
Marcel Kuhnt
Sascha
Lockheart
aarongilp
flippy1008
krtz07
BusRider
TomsonTom
midtown292
Amy Rose
swidzi
jswallow
Se7en
Emil
19 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3
AutorNachricht
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 12:28

I tested it right now, and realized that the AI seems to be sligthly more unstable. Sometimes traffic comes to stop at crossings and junctions more often than on right-hand traffic.
Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Leftha11
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 8:29

Emil, your work here is fantastic! .... it's brilliant that yuo're researching and investigating left hand path roads & intersections... Cool

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 16 Apr - 12:54

It looks nice, but I do have an question, is it possible to model an object->intersection and tilt its axis to an 3% gradient and model out the side roads with an cant/superelevation at 3% to connect with the intersection. I am only asking because it will add to the realism of the simulator. Currently, only 0% gradient intersections exist.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Emil

BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 17 Apr - 10:07

krtz07 schrieb:
It looks nice, but I do have an question, is it possible to model an object->intersection and tilt its axis to an 3% gradient and model out the side roads with an cant/superelevation at 3% to connect with the intersection. I am only asking because it will add to the realism of the simulator. Currently, only 0% gradient intersections exist.

In general, yes, that would be possible. And It would also be nice to use. But this would increase the work ammount like the texture change and it is only used in some special cases. I realized this type of problems already on my on map, but i decided that it would be too special in insert that kind of rotation.
In my opinion it would be more suitable if this type of rotation could be applied in the Editor itself. But I'm not expecting that to happen.
Nach oben Nach unten
RelentlessTurd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 28 Apr - 14:53

Hi, this is a great package you have created and I am using it to create my own route, but on this route there are speed humps such as these:
Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 DSCF0021amends(1)

and speed restrictions such as these:
Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 830141_323f10a6

Any chance of you having a go at these things and including them in the next update?

Thanks a lot for the package and the constant work you are putting into it!
Relentless
Nach oben Nach unten
Emil

BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 8 Mai - 19:11

Speed bumps are simple on even Streets. On streets with gradients the could be problematic.

I see there is a sign on the right which says there is a speed camera? Is there actually a real camera next to it, or is ist only pretending to have one?
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 8 Mai - 19:29

Emil schrieb:
I see there is a sign on the right which says there is a speed camera? Is there actually a real camera next to it, or is ist only pretending to have one?

It just means there might be a speed camera somewhere ahead. Mobile speed cameras can only operate in these sections, if it's not signposted then they must put out a portable fold-up sign.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 8 Mai - 21:29

Any updates Emil?
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 25 Mai - 18:04

Hello,

I wonder if you could make a custom .x file for a simple T junction:
Code:
Ruhlebener Straße -----+----- Kloster Straße
                Seeburger Straße
I'd be glad if I could fit in two standard buses before the bus lane disappears at the Ruhlebener Straße end and a bus inlay at the Seeburger Straße end that comes in straight from the junction.
I only ask for the .x file as I wish to do the paths and the light timing myself.

It's not a must-do but if anyone could do it (Emil, or anyone who wants to), I'll appreciate it as, without this junction, I will not be able to continue with my map further on. I'll of course include the person as one of the co-makers.

Regards,
Tr.P.S.
Nach oben Nach unten
Jason

Jason

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 26 Jun - 16:39

Emil schrieb:
Is some of you interested in lefthand traffic? Maybe there could be a Version of the SimpleStreets which is enabled for left hand traffic? If someone is interested in modifying the AI-Paths on crossings and junctions I'd really appreciate your help with this. I'd like to contribute the blender and 3D-Models.

Hello Emil, yes it would be great to do a version for Left hand traffic, I would be more than happy to modify the AI paths, I have already been editing the paths on a lot of the standard junctions.

Please let me know if you want help.

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jasonsbuspics.fotopic.net
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Streets and Crossings   Streets and Crossings - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Streets and Crossings
Seite 3 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3