ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Can these car drivers drive??????

Nach unten 
+5
Amy Rose
flippy1008
EDawg
Marpe
9 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Can these car drivers drive?????? Empty
BeitragThema: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 20:43

Why do vehicles stop whilst manouvering and sit there for 6 minutes??? like this blue car turning left... he just stopped for no reason and we sat there for ages... this happens a hell of a lot in this simulator.

https://servimg.com/view/16280285/2
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 23:44

I think that he was either blocked by the brown or the green car. The brown probably tried to move down causing him to stop and the green one can't move out because of him stopping! affraid
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 4:26

Yeah that can be a pain in the butt. Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 8:46

the infamous Meisendorf-Durrenhof turn! how many times that been tried to be fixed and failed drastically! sometimes, and im being honest, its a clear turn in and out, but other times (especially at rush hour with high vehicle density), it is always a unrealistic queue!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 13:58

When that happens, I just purposly crash, get my 3 minute fine and just move on, a bit scurridly if I'm on schedule
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 14:08

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Move far away in F4 view and then return to your cockpit view.

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 14:17

Amy Rose schrieb:
When that happens, I just purposly crash, get my 3 minute fine and just move on, a bit scurridly if I'm on schedule
I wish I only got a 3 minute delay. I've received delays as much 10 mins. I've even been rear-ended so hard that my transmission went out. It would only shift to second gear. My driving record is horrible due to these A.I. drivers lol
Nach oben Nach unten
StoneC0ld1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 16:00

EDawg schrieb:
I wish I only got a 3 minute delay. I've received delays as much 10 mins. I've even been rear-ended so hard that my transmission went out. It would only shift to second gear. My driving record is horrible due to these A.I. drivers lol

I can vouch for that... One occasion, it took me 45 game minutes to get through the roundabout ONCE on a 92 run on the run from Freudstr to the U-bahn stop where you have to do the U-turn, can't think of the name off the top of my head... Four collisions, none of which were my fault, two of which being in the exact same spot, where a second car rear-ended me less than a second after clearing the first one.... Sure kept the police busy... Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 19:47

I have 620 km on my driver's card, and 30 accidents, 5 of them being a serious one. Is it a bad reputation or a clean one? Smile (never hurt a pedestrian - although i turned pedestrian collision off on the beta maps, because of all the magically appearing people under my bus at the stations Very Happy)
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 0:11

StoneC0ld1 schrieb:
EDawg schrieb:

I can vouch for that... One occasion, it took me 45 game minutes to get through the roundabout ONCE on a 92 run on the run from Freudstr to the U-bahn stop where you have to do the U-turn, can't think of the name off the top of my head... Four collisions, none of which were my fault, two of which being in the exact same spot, where a second car rear-ended me less than a second after clearing the first one.... Sure kept the police busy... Laughing

That junction is a bloody nightmare, its almost like the AI can't wait to give the bus right of way, i do like the queues at Moritzor / Hoher Steinweg and Faulkenesser Strasse, still during the day i haven't been able to play as i play the game in real time, prefer the night journeys anyway, less people buying tickets, timetable is a little loose so you can get round and through traffic and still be on time.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Can these car drivers drive??????   Can these car drivers drive?????? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Can these car drivers drive??????
Seite 1 von 1