ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Mirror and Graphics Problems

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
NSRacer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Mirror and Graphics Problems Empty
BeitragThema: Mirror and Graphics Problems   Mirror and Graphics Problems Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 15:17

1. The camera is too zoomed in and i can't view the side mirror. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/60785648.jpg
Mirror and Graphics Problems 60785648
2. The graphics tab is very very stupid, i don't even know what resolution i'm running (maybe this causes the first problem) and the game lags badly so i need to put everything in the graphics tab at minimum. These are my specs :

Intel Core Duo 3.0GHz
512MB GeForce 9600GT
2GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate
Nach oben Nach unten
Stefan

Stefan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: Mirror and Graphics Problems   Mirror and Graphics Problems Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 15:56

1. The camera is not zoomed in, it's because you're using an 4:3 monitor.

2. You can't change the resolution in Omsi it self, it uses the same resolution as you're using in Windows. And btw, try to upgrade your RAM, that will help definitely. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/svanpoppel
NSRacer

BeitragThema: Re: Mirror and Graphics Problems   Mirror and Graphics Problems Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 16:06

Stefan schrieb:
1. The camera is not zoomed in, it's because you're using an 4:3 monitor.

2. You can't change the resolution in Omsi it self, it uses the same resolution as you're using in Windows. And btw, try to upgrade your RAM, that will help definitely. Smile

so i can't do nothing regarding the inside camera???it really sucks to look left to see the mirror and then center the camera again Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: Mirror and Graphics Problems   Mirror and Graphics Problems Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 16:18

You can try put manually the screen ration, go to options, graphic, select manual ration and type 1.6 ..
Nach oben Nach unten
NSRacer

BeitragThema: Re: Mirror and Graphics Problems   Mirror and Graphics Problems Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 16:24

Kernel schrieb:
You can try put manually the screen ration, go to options, graphic, select manual ration and type 1.6 ..

my screen resolution is 1280x1024 so the ratio is 1.25 i think but i can't see the mirrors
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: Mirror and Graphics Problems   Mirror and Graphics Problems Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 16:42

It isn't hard to change views while driving. You should use it anyway. It is bind to left and right arrow keys. Also, turn off "Smooth view transitions..." in General settings, so you can look sideways quickly. It is really useful.
Nach oben Nach unten
NSRacer

BeitragThema: Re: Mirror and Graphics Problems   Mirror and Graphics Problems Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 17:08

kd schrieb:
It isn't hard to change views while driving. You should use it anyway. It is bind to left and right arrow keys. Also, turn off "Smooth view transitions..." in General settings, so you can look sideways quickly. It is really useful.

i know how to move the view to the left but it's annoying because for example when i leave a bus stop i need to : close doors, release the brake, blink left, turn left, move the view to left, accelerate...so i need to press 6 buttons lol...anyway, thanks for your help i'm starting to read the sdk manual, hopefully i will be able to provide you with some cool realistic routes...my first project will be a ~20km regio route (i don't know how it's called, it's not a route trough a city, is a route between 2 cities)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Mirror and Graphics Problems   Mirror and Graphics Problems Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Mirror and Graphics Problems
Seite 1 von 1