ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

what happened to the 26N

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

what happened to the 26N Empty
BeitragThema: what happened to the 26N   what happened to the 26N Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 3:13

Anyone knows what happened to the 26N route that was posted on the German forums. It was a route that ran opposite of the 13N. I was going to download this route but it seems not be available anymore. Anyone knows why? everything is posted in German but google translate doesn't translate everything and I can't seem to understand what happened exactly
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: what happened to the 26N   what happened to the 26N Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 8:17

I think original files from the game are not allowed to be uploaded.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: what happened to the 26N   what happened to the 26N Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 8:22

Totally understandable, but thats a pity. Could the guy that made it at least just do what thiago did and post a timetable. that would make more sense if you ask me.

The 92 N is enjoyable
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: what happened to the 26N   what happened to the 26N Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 2:48

JunGRail schrieb:
Totally understandable, but thats a pity. Could the guy that made it at least just do what thiago did and post a timetable. that would make more sense if you ask me.

The 92 N is enjoyable

I agree Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: what happened to the 26N   what happened to the 26N Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

what happened to the 26N
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: