ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Downloadpage

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Lolsmurf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 63

Downloadpage Empty
BeitragThema: Downloadpage   Downloadpage Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 10:40

Hi all

Since alot of maps are being released and updated these days I kind of lost my way on this forum in the showroom section, especially in the german part...

What I suggest is a download section only, where people can post FINISHED stuff.

The author posts in the first post his links, info and screens and replying is allowed/not allowed doesnt make any difference to me.

BUT the author should also be told to update his 1st post when he makes an update and he should update the title of his topic too then.

Not like now where people update on page 5 on post 259 , it becomes impossible to still find the good update or mod you were looking for.

PS: I know there is that zcech site (or polish) where you can find all download organised in a row, but I want to have more description and feedback too, so why not having a seperate section on this forum ?

The admins can post a sticky with the lay out where every poster should stick to.

Like giving 5 cons and 5 pro's for a mod or map lined not just full sentences.

Thread title color changed to neutral black. // Jan
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

Downloadpage Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Downloadpage   Downloadpage Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 18:31

As we've just opened our new download section, this thread is closed Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de

Downloadpage
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Wishes & Suggestions-
Gehe zu: