ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Uploads and Downloads

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

Uploads and Downloads Empty
BeitragThema: Uploads and Downloads   Uploads and Downloads Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 12:33

Hey all,

I have been noticing repaints, sceneries etc being uploaded anywhere and everywhere at the moment. I am the administrator for www.aussiex.org and if you guys want I can create a section in our download library for OMSI buses, repaints, scenery etc etc. The site is free, you have full control over your own uploads (you can update, it has changelog etc etc)

If there is interest I will create the sections tomorrow
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Uploads and Downloads   Uploads and Downloads Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 12:55

Hello JayKae,

I think this would be an excellent idea using aussiex.org.

Very Happy

David R
Nach oben Nach unten
andybadb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: Uploads and Downloads   Uploads and Downloads Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 7:51

i think that is a good idea but just to let you know there is a one already but in different language
http://www.omsi.cz
Nach oben Nach unten
Tarc

Tarc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

BeitragThema: Re: Uploads and Downloads   Uploads and Downloads Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 23:13

andybadb schrieb:
but in different language

yep!
That's why a proper, organized, ENGLISH website never hurts, or actually, such a nice simulator even demands it

I'm looking forward to it
Nach oben Nach unten
http://tarcdnb.deviantart.com/

Uploads and Downloads
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: