ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Editor Issue?!

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

Editor Issue?! Empty
BeitragThema: Editor Issue?!   Editor Issue?! Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 20:10

Having a problem with the track/trip editor, it says in the SDK that when you are creating trips that you should only click on the bus stop cubes when the track next the cube turns yellow in order to avoid AI issues. What could possibly be causing the track to not turn yellow when i go to click the cubes?!?! I've checked the track i've layed out and there were no errors, so somthing must be wrong with the editor.

Also, how do you get AI buses to change lanes? At Rathaus Spandau, the 92E stops at the main bus stop, then crosses over 3 lanes of traffic to get to the turning circle. When I checked the tracks for the 92E I saw how this was accomplised but when i try it myself but it doesn't work. And the SDK doesn't tell you how to do this!

***PLEASE*** Marcel/Rudiger, ***ANSWER***
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Editor Issue?! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Editor Issue?!   Editor Issue?! Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 22:48

When creating a trip, you need to cycle through the list of track segments to select them. Then the selected segment turns yellow.

Concerning the change of lanes: To achieve this, the tracks of parallel lanes must overlap for at least one track segment.
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Editor Issue?! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Editor Issue?!   Editor Issue?! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 0:43

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
When creating a trip, you need to cycle through the list of track segments to select them. Then the selected segment turns yellow.

Concerning the change of lanes: To achieve this, the tracks of parallel lanes must overlap for at least one track segment.

I've tried overlaping parallel track segments and i still get errors! It would help if the more complicated things like this were explained in the SDK, that way people could actually go about creating longer, better routes instead of just routes with nothing but 2 lane roads!

Editor Issue?! 1299458640

The above image shows the fictional player driveable route I'm trying to set up, the route involves a few sections where the bus will need to change lanes, though for some reason, every attempt i make to set the track up so the bus can change lanes results in errors when i click the find error button!

Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Editor Issue?! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Editor Issue?!   Editor Issue?! Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 12:38

Rudiger,

I'm STILL getting the problem where I cant get the track entrys for changing lanes to work! I've done as you said, and made sure the sections were parallel AND overlaping yet it still doesn't work.

Please explain fully and clearly what is required to get AI buses to change lanes. It MUST be more than just having the track sections parallel and overlapping as if it was that simple, I wouldn't be getting errors! Evil or Very Mad

Please reply ASAP!

Thanks!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Editor Issue?! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Editor Issue?!   Editor Issue?! Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 0:54

But actually it IS that simple. Umm, one thing just comes to my mind: the overlapping track segments must be on a SPLINE path, not a path on an intersection or other non-spline object. Maybe that's the reason?
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Editor Issue?! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Editor Issue?!   Editor Issue?! Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 1:24

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
But actually it IS that simple. Umm, one thing just comes to my mind: the overlapping track segments must be on a SPLINE path, not a path on an intersection or other non-spline object. Maybe that's the reason?

I'll give it a try Rudiger and let you know how I get on! Wink Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Editor Issue?! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Editor Issue?!   Editor Issue?! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Editor Issue?!
Seite 1 von 1