ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company Empty
BeitragThema: Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company   Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 11:42

Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company Fairway%20virtual%20logo
Hi guys,

We are running a virtual bus company and anybody is welcome to join. Well how does it work you may wonder?

We don't use any software at all, we only ask you to complete your Bus Route regulary on OMSI then at the end of your bus route save your Timetable to your computer and then upload it to our servers. We also have our own Fairways Livery to download and our own Map for OMSI which will be released shortly (this can be found in the showroom area). As we are based in the UK we have our own tickets and use British money. We have a pack including all of this on our website. The livery is not perfect and could do with improving but you can download it anyway and we only have it for the SD202 D87 but we are working on more for alot more buses.

You can sign up by either coming on to our Aerolite Gaming TeamSpeak and talk to our friendly people to get you going or go onto our forum and register there On TeamSpeak you can chat away to the other members and tell everybody how you just got sideswiped but you will need a Microphone to do so.

TeamSpeak Address: server.aerolitegaming.co.uk Port: 1000
Http://aerolitegaming.co.uk/forums

We are hoping OMSI will have a multiplayer in the future to make this even more enjoyable.

http://omsi.aerolitegaming.co.uk

Smile

Zuletzt von Walker am So 6 März - 15:05 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company   Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 13:59

Really good idea, well done.

My only initial feedback would be that I think you need a sign-up process other than having to connect to TS to "talk with people to get going".

Rightly or wrongly that will really cut done interest in this. Some people do not want to talk with people but would still like the interaction of being on the virtual company. Couldn't you set a form on the website for applicants?

I'm not talking for myself here; I fly on IVAO all the time and run TS session to train newbies on flight sim. But I know there are many people out there who would partake in your virtual company, but not if they need to hook on TS just to join. My friend is a company director of a international finance firm and he loves flight sim / train sim / bus sim but he's private about the hobby and would not hook up on the likes of TS. ...... theres an example and there are many more.

Just feedback and I wish you well with the venture.
Nach oben Nach unten
britracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

BeitragThema: Re: Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company   Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 14:14

I must say this is a great idea, and I've signed up on the Aerolite forum and downloaded the pack, and the bus' livery loooks great. But I'm with David on the teamspeak only thing, I'd much rather be able to communicate via a forum, as I don't have a microphone and don't really intend on buying one.

But otherwise, LOVE it!
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company   Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 14:58

Thanks very mucfor the feedback, i will make teamspeak optional but be aware we need to manually accept you on the forums so you can post will do it now, feel free to give more suggestions
Nach oben Nach unten
luke.arran

luke.arran

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company   Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 20:40

Just an update guys, we got a few new maps coming up. So register to Fairways then you can download them when they get released.
Nach oben Nach unten
burbman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company   Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 14:51

Nice idea and even better to see that you used the guise of a bus company from my home city....
Question is are you allowed to do that?
Nach oben Nach unten
luke.arran

luke.arran

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company   Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company Icon_minitimeFr 8 Apr - 21:07

burbman schrieb:
Nice idea and even better to see that you used the guise of a bus company from my home city....
Question is are you allowed to do that?

If they have an issue with running a Virtual about them, then they can contact us.

-------
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company   Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Fairway Rhodes Virtual Bus Company
Seite 1 von 1