ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[Solved] Help with rollsign images

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
jswallow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 57

[Solved] Help with rollsign images Empty
BeitragThema: [Solved] Help with rollsign images   [Solved] Help with rollsign images Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 13:24

I'm starting on my own fictional map today, and have decided to use completely new names for the areas and terminals.

I've created a couple of test rollsign images, created my depot file and they appear on the bus - however, they don't scroll. While going through the destinations, I can get the first one to scroll on nicely (as it follows Schulbus, one of the pre-done ones). Then if press the button to scroll to the next one of my new ones, the old one scrolls one but the new one just pops up at the end and doesn't scroll on.

Is this something to do with the line in the SDK "These textures must be stored in a format using the alpha channel, e.g. TGA. You must not set the entire texture to an alpha value of 255, at least one pixel must have an alpha value of 254 or less, otherwise there will be graphics errors!"

If it is that, then what does mean please - I'm not a graphics design expert. Can anyone give me some help (or step by step for how they've done it) - software-wise, I have Paint.net and regular Windows Paint.
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] Help with rollsign images   [Solved] Help with rollsign images Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 7:18

As I understand it, one pixel must be transparent. Alpha channel afaik refers to transparency. Btw on the subject does anyone know why Photoshop is so slow with the repaint templates? Or is it just my PC?
Nach oben Nach unten
jswallow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 57

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] Help with rollsign images   [Solved] Help with rollsign images Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 10:01

Thanks for the help - I've drawn a transparent pixel into the picture in Paint.net in the top corner, and saved as a TGA.

If anyone else uses Paint.net and runs into the same problem, make sure you save the image as a 32-bit TGA (there's a choice, don't let Paint.net auto-select!) Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] Help with rollsign images   [Solved] Help with rollsign images Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 12:20

No prob! Happy to help, and thx for the heads up on the 32 bit thing - I shall remember that when I make my blinds. I hope to finish Greendale County which I started this morning at get it released soon.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] Help with rollsign images   [Solved] Help with rollsign images Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[Solved] Help with rollsign images
Seite 1 von 1