ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses

Nach unten 
+2
Indigo1507
InvalidIP
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
InvalidIP

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Empty
BeitragThema: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 21:07

HI ! I have OMSI 1.00.014 . The map Grundorf is working perfectly , but the map Berlin - Spandau is not .

If i use the F1 - Cab View , the bus start jumping madly and I cannot control IT , if i use F3 - External View , the bus is working/driving perfectly but once i get in cab-view it's start to jump .

I am tired of the Grundorf Map it is getting boring , I Want to play the big one ! I love you

My System uses Windows 7 are the drivers & DX Version are good .

I want this problem fixed as soon as It can be done , awaiting you're quickly response . Have A Nice Day Very Happy !
Nach oben Nach unten
Indigo1507

Anzahl der Beiträge : 124

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 5:56

As far as I am informed jumping buses come from the lack of performance of the computer, so reduce the requirements (less AI-traffic, lower resolution etc) and see if it helps.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.discover-band.de
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 8:55

All the problems that came with this symptom are related with a poor performance of your computer (specially about your gfx card or processor), as already seen in other topics around here. What are your computer specs?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
InvalidIP

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 9:29

My System Specs :

Processor Intel Celeron D 2.80GhZ Presscot
1,5 GB DDR2 - 2V Voltage
Nvidia 7100 GS - 128 mb , pixel shader 4.0 ?

The Map Grundorf is Working perfectly ... I can't fin the resolution option , where it is ? In the option's menu I didn't see the Resolutin Option Question

Awaiting you responses & Thank You !
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 9:41

The game doesn't have an option to change the resolution yet. It fits to your computer's current resolution.
I'm sorry to say that you won't be able to play on Berlin-Spandau Map with these specs.
The minimum requirements are a Core 2 Duo and a video card with 256mb memory (512 or 1g is even better).
And 3~4 GB of Ram
Srry
pale
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 10:48

It's your processor, I'm afraid an Intel Celeron is an old / underpowered processor and won't run OMSI.

Your video card also has just 128Mb which is way too low; most cards have 512Mb - 1TB these days.

And finally 1.5Mb RAM is also too low, minimum 2Mb but recommeded 3-4Mb.

Sorry,
Nach oben Nach unten
InvalidIP

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 10:51

" and won't run OMSI. "

Did you read anything I have posted here ? OMSI IS WORKING ( almost ) PERFECTLY excepting the Berlin-Spandau Map .

Anyway ... I have uninstalled the game ... And I Will realease my Registration on the Internet For Other Users !
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 11:07

When I told 'won't run OMSI' I desired to mean that you won't run in the desired manner that the game was meant to be.
And I do read everything what you posted here. The difference is that Berlin map is HUGE compared to Grundorf. It's loaded with objects and dense AI, roads etc. It's very complex. Grundorf is just an example map. And the cab view is also very detailed and complex. You have the dashboard needles and all the details of the simulation.
For one reason or other (berlin or the dash view), you will have problems in playing.

Hope you understand it now.
Nach oben Nach unten
InvalidIP

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 11:17

The reply was for the davidrogers post .

Thiago I have understand all your posts . Thank you for explanations .

I think the problem of OMSI is the way it is loading AI / Textures etc . The load all up when you start the game , they should be loading on the go .
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 11:58

Of course we have already tried in-game loading of scenery objects. But this lead to a fairly annoying long stutter on every tile change (every 300m). So only the textures are loaded on demand.
Nach oben Nach unten
InvalidIP

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 17:42

If you change the tile size - every 600 - 1000 m OR you load 2-3 Tiles A Time , isn't that ok ?

Zuletzt von InvalidIP am Sa 5 März - 18:32 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
pav1

pav1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 18:31

mines computer spec are: pentium Duo-core 2.5GHZ . RAM 2GB , ATI Radeon HD 4600 .. still in the minimum requirments but buses keep on jumpin' like hell in the Berlin-Spandau map... All the works in the TTdata folder has been done and nothing helped that..
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 18:50

pav1 schrieb:
mines computer spec are: pentium Duo-core 2.5GHZ . RAM 2GB , ATI Radeon HD 4600 .. still in the minimum requirments but buses keep on jumpin' like hell in the Berlin-Spandau map... All the works in the TTdata folder has been done and nothing helped that..
Did you load the "Parade of Busses" situation when this happened?
Nach oben Nach unten
pav1

pav1

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 21:41

ShortCappy schrieb:
pav1 schrieb:
Did you load the "Parade of Busses" situation when this happened?

I've loaded the parade also. but any time i load the berlin-spandau map the lags and the jumps destroys all the gameplay.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 21:48

Well, DON'T load the bus parade if this is the reason for low performance Wink There are thirteen user buses in this scenario, so the performance will drop significantly.

Have you tried some of the predefined performance settings yet?
Nach oben Nach unten
pav1

pav1

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 23:16

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Well, DON'T load the bus parade if this is the reason for low performance Wink There are thirteen user buses in this scenario, so the performance will drop significantly.

Have you tried some of the predefined performance settings yet?

Well, i had played with the Textures on full and less then that and it seem all working properly on Grundof and Dortmund maps. ill try to reduce the AI traffic and such
Nach oben Nach unten
InvalidIP

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 10:45

You have the option in OMSI to load only MINIMUM SETTINGS , on the option menu .
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses    Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses  Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Berlin - Spandau 1989 Jumping Buses
Seite 1 von 1