ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor Empty
BeitragThema: Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor   Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 8:50

OMSI Editor is really good. I've been working on a sample track the last 2 hours (Don't even know if this will be finished, but I hope so). It will be located on a ficticious location, surrounded by a tropical scenery, including some mountains.
This map is directed to the study of OMSI editor and its properties. It's so great to see that you just have to create roads and traffic spawns like magic. This is one of the reasons I gave up making cities for Midtown Madness 2 (an old game with lots of fan made buses that you might know).

The first screens are located in my Dropbox gallery:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/17534772/1/%5BOMSI%5D%20Tropical%20City?h=28c324
Hope you like it.

I'm trying to find a specific junction that combines with the intersection within the picture, but I couldn't find it yet. Any suggestions?
Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor O68r_19b_u0

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor   Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 11:38

Thiago schrieb:
[..]I'm trying to find a specific junction that combines with the intersection within the picture, but I couldn't find it yet. Any suggestions?

Missing. There are not juntions and crossings for every type of Street. Probably you can create your own.
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor   Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 7:19

You can use cobbles and add the invisible street spline. I am doing that in my Edinville fictional town.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor   Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Tropical City - Studying OMSI Editor
Seite 1 von 1