ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Roads and Junctions

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
nev_vern

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

Roads and Junctions Empty
BeitragThema: Roads and Junctions   Roads and Junctions Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 8:33

Are we limited to the roads and junctions that are in Omnibus or is it possible to create our own?

For example, to create UK road systems.

Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Roads and Junctions   Roads and Junctions Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 9:55

User-created junctions and road splines can be implemented of course Smile But we haven't tested yet how well the AI performs in left-hand traffic.
Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

BeitragThema: Re: Roads and Junctions   Roads and Junctions Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 12:23

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
User-created junctions and road splines can be implemented of course Smile But we haven't tested yet how well the AI performs in left-hand traffic.

How do I create my own junctions and road splines? I have looked in the SDK but could not find any information. What would I need to do? And what would I need to do to texture the roads with UK markings?

Would it be possible to add an option in the Editor to tell the AI what side of the road to drive on? I would like to attempt to create my local route here in the UK.

Any help in the processes of creating junctions, road splines and road textures will be greatly appreciated.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Roads and Junctions   Roads and Junctions Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 12:55

Intersections are just normal 3d models you can create with Blender for instance. Have a look into the inofficial SDK:

http://www.omnibussimulator.de/download/Inofficial_OMSI_SDK_0.01.zip

The's a tutorial (in German though) how to model an intersection in Blender. There are templates included you might want to use.
Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

BeitragThema: Re: Roads and Junctions   Roads and Junctions Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 14:54

Ok, thank you.

Will these unofficial Omsi SDK guides be translated to English?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Roads and Junctions   Roads and Junctions Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 15:32

No - but there will come an english (and german) official SDK! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

BeitragThema: Re: Roads and Junctions   Roads and Junctions Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 16:59

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
No - but there will come an english (and german) official SDK! Smile

Smile

You going to make an English (Right hand drive) Bus, too? sunny
Nach oben Nach unten
road-hog123

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

BeitragThema: Re: Roads and Junctions   Roads and Junctions Icon_minitimeDi 8 Nov - 17:10

Hmmmm... if only I had discovered OMSI before I had started secondary school... then I could have chosen German instead of Spainish to learn! Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Roads and Junctions   Roads and Junctions Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Roads and Junctions
Seite 1 von 1