ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Brake and Pedal not working properly

Nach unten 
+2
Thiago
Amy Rose
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

Brake and Pedal not working properly Empty
BeitragThema: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 1:04

I am trying to make my brake and pedal work, but only a tiny portion only work, as in it pretty much does nothing. is there a way for it to be pushed all the way through, because they are not on an axis unfortunately, but I can play other driving games with no problem Sad
FYI I have a generic wheel
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 2:08

This is your first time trying to play with the wheel?
How many '%' do you get for your Throttle and Brake pedals in this screen:

Brake and Pedal not working properly Ourvqx
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 3:13

Thiago schrieb:
This is your first time trying to play with the wheel?
How many '%' do you get for your Throttle and Brake pedals in this screen:

Brake and Pedal not working properly Ourvqx
Throttle and brakes are treated as button 3 and button 4, not axis Y
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 3:37

They need to be set as axis. Shocked
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 4:08

Thiago schrieb:
Unless you tell me how to make my pedals set to axis, I'm stuck with buttons for gas and brake
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 4:42

Try to unassign the buttons 3 and 4 as throttle and brake and go that screen I posted before, and set the Y axis to Throttle/Brake. I don't know what to choose for the 'Rev', 'narrowed' or 'Trait' optins in your case. You would need to test until you get the correct thing. If it's working just a bit like you said, maybe these options might define the correct operation of the pedals.

Do you have a pic of your steering wheel?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 9:38

Amy Rose schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:
Unless you tell me how to make my pedals set to axis, I'm stuck with buttons for gas and brake

Look up at the screen print on this thread, click on the AXIS tab, assign the desired axis to the control you need!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 21:09

davidrogers schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:

Look up at the screen print on this thread, click on the AXIS tab, assign the desired axis to the control you need!
Windows recognizes the throttle and brake as buttons, and if I assign to axis, the bus will drive away with no brakes without pressing on the gas
I am using a ps3/PC steering wheel and pedals, and they are not exchangable Sad
BTW by default brake:0% no matter how hard you push it
Pedal:49% no matter how hard you push or if you let go
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 4:48

Any help, since I am really good with the steering wheel and will not face the ackwardness of the numeric pad. I am currently using arrow keys to drive, and it forces me to break much to early due to lack of sensitivity Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 12:46

Amy Rose schrieb:
Any help, since I am really good with the steering wheel and will not face the ackwardness of the numeric pad. I am currently using arrow keys to drive, and it forces me to break much to early due to lack of sensitivity Sad

Set the brake on rev as it won't allow the bus to move, i had that issue, until i clicked in the 'rev' button and it allowed the brake to work properly, its quite weird that but setting the throttle and brake to 'rev' sorted things out,

if its not working try re-calibrating your wheel.

BTW does a G25 actually move in tandem with the wheel on screen? most wheels will turn 270 degree and the wheel on screen will overturn to compensate for lack of realism from a real wheel.
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 13:46

Not quite, the bus wheel still turns somewhere around 3-5 turns from centered to lock (never counted) whereas the G25 is just 1.25 turns from centered to lock.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 13:58

JunGRail schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:

Set the brake on rev as it won't allow the bus to move, i had that issue, until i clicked in the 'rev' button and it allowed the brake to work properly, its quite weird that but setting the throttle and brake to 'rev' sorted things out,

if its not working try re-calibrating your wheel.

BTW does a G25 actually move in tandem with the wheel on screen? most wheels will turn 270 degree and the wheel on screen will overturn to compensate for lack of realism from a real wheel.
Note: I recalibrated my wheel many times, and only the wheel works, windows recognizes my pedals as buttons 3 and 4, so anything on axis other than steering does NOT work, so unless theres a patch or workaround on button pedals, I won't be able to feel the realism. I have a $60 Generic PS2-PC steering wheel. Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 16:16

You should have a switch maybe between a PS2 and a PC somewhere. If not, maybe there is a button to enable Analog.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 16:22

Skiv schrieb:
You should have a switch maybe between a PS2 and a PC somewhere. If not, maybe there is a button to enable Analog.
I got it in pc mode, and according to the pdf file, the brake and pedal is triangle and x button on the ps2 :/ I need a tutorial on how to reassign the pedals to something like ana.
Nach oben Nach unten
benkda01

benkda01

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 0:57

Since your pedals are physically, technically, digital buttons, they have two states: 0 and 1. So there is no way to assign them to the gas/brake as axis in OMSI! You'll have to wait for the 1.01 patch which is probably coming out on Monday, which will enable you to use buttons as gas and brake pedals (probably working like the keyboard control).
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 1:01

benkda01 schrieb:
Since your pedals are physically, technically, digital buttons, they have two states: 0 and 1. So there is no way to assign them to the gas/brake as axis in OMSI! You'll have to wait for the 1.01 patch which is probably coming out on Monday, which will enable you to use buttons as gas and brake pedals (probably working like the keyboard control).
Thanks, but well, I won't be able to do OMSI 1.01 until Friday, since I have a big English project coming up!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Brake and Pedal not working properly   Brake and Pedal not working properly Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Brake and Pedal not working properly
Seite 1 von 1