ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Laggy and jumpy bus???

Nach unten 
+6
Orashmatash
Timbeard
Kristian
benkda01
Thiago
GeneraL
10 verfasser
AutorNachricht
GeneraL

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Laggy and jumpy bus??? Empty
BeitragThema: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 21:15

Hi how to reduce lag on OMSI bus simulator???

THanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 21:17

We need to know more details about your computer specs and settings that you use in your game.
Could you provide them?
Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
GeneraL

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 14:24

Sure, here:
OMSI settings:

Code:
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1/8p/2DIr7Ks9/opt.jpg

System spec:
Processor: Pentium(R) DUal-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2038MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
Graph: Intel(R) G33/G31 Exoress Chipset Family (384.0 MB).

Thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
benkda01

benkda01

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 15:46

Sorry GeneraL, but your computer is too weak. In order to play OMSI with enjoyable speed and graphics, you'll need a faster processor, more RAM, and a good graphics card (so pretty much a new computer). Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
GeneraL

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 15:49

3. bus simulator that i can't play Sad do u have some another bus or some driving simulator to i can play???

Sad THanks
Nach oben Nach unten
GeneraL

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 17:23

///

can i with "GeForce 8400 GS" play OMSI bus simulator???

or with "GIGABYTE GV-N62256DP2-RH GeForce 6200 256MB 64-bit GDDR2 AGP 4X/8X Video Card"

Thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 18:08

that is to low for OMSI...
8400GS or any 6000 series are not usable for OMSI!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 18:27

Hi GeneraL,

Ideally, you need a 8800 or better, or a newer 9000 series card (or ATI equivalent). The cards you're quoting with 256Mb video memory aren't powerful enough. You'll need at least a 512Mb video memory. Also, I'd say you need at least a 3.0Ghz processor (Core2Duo, Core2Quad, or i-series), and ideally 3 or 4Mb RAM.

Incidentally, have you tried running the 'Grundorf' map, instead of the Berlin map?

Your PC MAY just run that!

Cheers,
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 18:55

I'll give you my system specs. It's not a powerful computer, but I can rum OMSI in medium settings, and everything is beautiful in the game, then you can have a basis:

Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
4MB Ram
Geforce GT320M 256mb (It's an onboard display card that came with my pc, I don't know what card is equivalent to it, but it is not an advanced card)

Intel graphics cards are such a pain for games, I've been in trouble with them for a long time.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
GeneraL

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 19:22

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks for yours answers, i am try to run it with 3d analyzer but 10sec is allright but after is jumping, then i click on setting icon in toolbar is comedown but every 10sec is jumping Sad(((((((

Thanks anyway.
Nach oben Nach unten
Timbeard

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeMi 27 Jul - 18:41

wot about nvidea GEforce 9600GT 1GB ........4 GB ram ddr2

also
my core clock setting is 650 MHZ which is about half of wot it could be

memory clock setting is 400 MHZ not even a quarter of it total size

and

shader clock is 1625 also about half way on its slider

if i make these bigger will tht help reduce the lag???

hop this makes sesne thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Orashmatash

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeSo 4 Sep - 21:01

Some simple ways to stop this happening are:
1. Don't play Berlin-Spandau. If you can, stick to Grundorf.
2. If you absolutely must play Berlin-Spandau, Lower the Route Complexity to 2 or lower, and the RealTime reflections to about 32. Also, try disabling particles and turning off any stencil buffer effects.
I personally turned off RealTime reflections altogether.
3. Close down any programs and cut any processes you are not using. This can be done through Windows Task Manager.
4. Try using all lo-resolution textures. These options can be found in "Graphics (Advanced)".

Hope this helps!
Nach oben Nach unten
Andrew1396

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeSo 4 Sep - 21:44

... or you can get a computer with 50 GHz CPU, 200 GB Video Card, and 1TB RAM ... and MAYBE then you will be able to run OMSI smoothly...

Seriously, even GTA IV runs with like 40 FPS on my PC, but OMSI on Berlin-Spandau ( or other big routes, because small routes are boring ) never gets to 20 FPS.. most of time only 14 FPS
Nach oben Nach unten
Macedo03

Macedo03

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeSo 4 Sep - 23:55

Try these specs and give it a try: https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t3698-problem-omsi-very-and-many-stops

use the ones i told to ruicp
Nach oben Nach unten
xDionysus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeSo 11 Sep - 14:45

I'd like to ask something regarding the system specs. I have a 2.80GHz dual core processor, 1GB RAM and a nVidia geforce 8600gt. I've played Grundorf map and it runs very smoothly, so is the Berlin-Spandau (Old) map. However when I recently downloaded the New Berlin map, it was not only lag, but halfway through the game, my windscreen and side windows turned black and I can't see what's going on outside. Thanks for any help rendered.
Nach oben Nach unten
GodOfLions

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Jumping bus in OMSI   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitimeMi 26 Okt - 21:29

Hi, my bus jumps in OMSI. I tried lower graphical settings and it reduces the jumping but there is still a sound of the crash when I drive, and when I make a sharper turn the bus flies in every which direction. Can anyone tell me what to do? These are my computer specs:
Processor AMD Athlon II X2 255 3.10GHz
Memory: 5GB (4.75 usable)
HDD: 600GB (505 free)
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4200
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Laggy and jumpy bus???   Laggy and jumpy bus??? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Laggy and jumpy bus???
Seite 1 von 1