ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

where to get route editor

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
minniyer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

where to get route editor Empty
BeitragThema: where to get route editor   where to get route editor Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 16:47

i bought the download version and installed it and it works all perfectly, but im wanting to mae a map but when i look in the folder i installed it map editor is not there and people on other topics say that you get it with the download and i connot see it anywhere on the website(apart from a screenshot).

Can anyone help me about where to get it from?
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: where to get route editor   where to get route editor Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 19:01

minniyer schrieb:
i bought the download version and installed it and it works all perfectly, but im wanting to mae a map but when i look in the folder i installed it map editor is not there and people on other topics say that you get it with the download and i connot see it anywhere on the website(apart from a screenshot).

You have to start omsi with the -editor argument: "omsi.exe -editor"
Nach oben Nach unten
andybadb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: where to get route editor   where to get route editor Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 20:04

kd schrieb:
minniyer schrieb:

You have to start omsi with the -editor argument: "omsi.exe -editor"

go to the aerosoft file in the start menu and there should be the editor there
Nach oben Nach unten
minniyer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: where to get route editor   where to get route editor Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 16:08

thanks i found the editor in aerosoft in start menu thanks guys Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
patrickm

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

BeitragThema: Re: where to get route editor   where to get route editor Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 18:12

Well I can't find it anywhere? I looked in the aerosoft thingie but it only shows me
Omsi.exe
Unistall.exe
manual sdk
manual
poster
timetable

BUt no Editor? And it isn't in the omsi map!
Nach oben Nach unten
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: where to get route editor   where to get route editor Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 18:23

patrickm schrieb:
Well I can't find it anywhere? I looked in the aerosoft thingie but it only shows me
Omsi.exe
Unistall.exe
manual sdk
manual
poster
timetable

BUt no Editor? And it isn't in the omsi map!

He isn't talking 'bout the Aerosoft - Launcher but the Windows Start Menu. There You find it in Aerosoft/OMSI/Omsi-Editor
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: where to get route editor   where to get route editor Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

where to get route editor
Seite 1 von 1