ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

English SDK is released

Nach unten 
+3
Emil
krtz07
Freeman
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

English SDK is released Empty
BeitragThema: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 18:06

Hello

Im still eagerly awaiting the English Software Development Kit, Is it going to be ready any time soon?

Kind regards

Freeman

EDIT

I can confirm that this file contain the English manual, English SDK, English timetable and route map

busnorton schrieb:
News from Simmarket:

You can now download the english manual for the OMSI...

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/omsi/Manuals_OMSI_Engl.zip

Zuletzt von Freeman am Fr 4 März - 17:10 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 19:50

Hopefully it will be ready more sooner versus later, however, with all things being considered, I hope the SDK describe how the scripting works in omsi.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 8:55

Freeman schrieb:
[..]Im still eagerly awaiting the English Software Development Kit, Is it going to be ready any time soon?[..]
Right now there is no official SDK aviable. (only an inofficial German one)
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 19:24

Emil schrieb:
Freeman schrieb:
[..]Im still eagerly awaiting the English Software Development Kit, Is it going to be ready any time soon?[..]
Right now there is no official SDK aviable. (only an inofficial German one)

Ermm incorrect info there
Zitat :
For all those who cannot wait any longer, we have uploaded the manual of our Map Editor today! The manual explains how to place roads and objects, shape the terrain, create lines and timetables and, last but not least, how to repaint buses.

At the moment, there is only the German version available but Marcel is already busy getting the rest of the 114 pages translated into English. So the English manual will be ready in a few days.
Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 23:40

I hope it will be out soon too as I would like to make a route, or at least attempt to make one.

The segment of the route I plan to do is around North Wales, UK and will hopefully be over 30 Miles long. The entire route I am planning on doing is total of about 80-100 miles but am not sure if a route that long is even possible. If I do plan on doing the entire route then it will take a very long time to complete.

I have never modded in any game/sim before so it will be a huge challenge for me. I will start small and do a stretch of the route which is maybe 4 miles long. If I can complete that, then chances of me doing the entire route will increase.

What work for the route can I do in the meantime while I wait for the English manual?
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 11:11

Editing routes is really simple.
I dont speak german at all, despite it was not so hard to learn something about that.
Some of things I saw in german manual, according to pictures Very Happy Other things I figured out by myself.

The result is edited Line 5 and 31 allowed for users with changed starting/ending points because in game those lines go from nowhere to nowhere via Rathaus Spandau Very Happy and a fast-run line "U" created by me Smile
Firstly, I used already made terminals - just edited tracketery and stops Smile Now I can create new termianls, locations and so on.

The only problem I had was to build new terminals to be visible for IBIS sytem because of passanegers Wink
I received some help here, on forum, and now all works fine Smile

You just need some "oil in your head" and "Google Translator" and there is no problem to work with editor.
The program is in english, so keep working !

nev_vern schrieb:
I have never modded in any game/sim before so it will be a huge challenge for me.
Me too Smile
It's not as hard as it seems.
To know enough about the editor and how to use it I needed about 5-6 hours. Not too much I guess. I have no expierience with woriking to edit sometnig but this game really makes me willing to do that. That's it.

Regards ! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 18:21

the English version of the SDK has been released
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
nev_vern

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 23:22

krtz07 schrieb:

Awwww, awesome. Downloading now.

The timing could not be any more perfect!!
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 23:33

nev_vern schrieb:
krtz07 schrieb:

Awwww, awesome. Downloading now.

The timing could not be any more perfect!!

Editor is perfect! and simple Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackSpider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 23:45

Can I download and English read the Version of the SDK. While I'm not owning the game yet. "Waiting for the Boxed version." Does somebody has a link.

EDIT : Found it already nice reading everyone Smile .

Download Link

@rzr09
Thanks rzr09 I found it already.

BlackSpider

Zuletzt von BlackSpider am Do 3 März - 23:56 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 23:46

BlackSpider schrieb:
Can I download and English read the Version of the SDK. While I'm not owning the game yet. "Waiting for the Boxed version." Does somebody has a link.

BlackSpider

busnorton schrieb:
News from Simmarket:

You can now download the english manual for the OMSI...

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/omsi/Manuals_OMSI_Engl.zip
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: English SDK is released   English SDK is released Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

English SDK is released
Seite 1 von 1