ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Great Job!

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
dr1980

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

Great Job! Empty
BeitragThema: Great Job!   Great Job! Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 4:34

Just wanted to add my two cents...

After playing many other bus "sims", and being either mildly satisfied or disappointed with all of them, I must say I'm blown away by OMSI! I have a license to drive buses in real life (I've driven mostly mostly New Flyers and a few other types in North America), and this is the first sim I've played that accurately recreates that feeling. In particular, I love the retarder...just like a real bus, if you drive smartly, you can almost bring the bus to a halt without touching the brake. OMSI captures perfectly the need to feather the throttle to maintain a constant speed...I'm blown away by how realistic this feels (and sounds, the voith transmission sound is bang on!)

Even down to how easy it is to angle the view to use the mirrors when turning...it all feels natural like driving a real bus.

Great job to the development team, I can't wait to see what else will be coming down the line for this sim...one thing I'd love to see would be an articulated bus! For now though, I'm going to be spending a lot of time driving every inch of the 92 and 13N!
Nach oben Nach unten

Great Job!
Seite 1 von 1