ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Trying to figure out heater controls

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

Trying to figure out heater controls Empty
BeitragThema: Trying to figure out heater controls   Trying to figure out heater controls Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 23:55

After finally reading the english manual I managed to find what some of the heater controls do, but there's some controls that aren't explained in the manual. Below is a screenshot of the heater controls that i've figured out & the ones that I haven't.
Trying to figure out heater controls Omsiheatercontrols.th

Does anyone know what the other controls do?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Trying to figure out heater controls   Trying to figure out heater controls Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 1:24

In OMSI they do nothing. They just open the front and side vents of the heater as well as the defroster nozzles under the windscreen. Since we haven't simulated different heating zones (and your virtual driver won't get cold feet anyway), the other sliders have no function (apart from being movable Wink)
The little switch next to the fan speed control is to activate the room heaters under the seats and in the upper deck. This one does work and will help keeping the bus warm on a cold winter's day.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: Trying to figure out heater controls   Trying to figure out heater controls Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 11:54

Thanks Rudiger, does that little switch at the top of the heater controls direct the heat on to the windscreen? The reason I ask is because i'm working on a detailed video tutorial for OMSI.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Trying to figure out heater controls   Trying to figure out heater controls Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 9:30

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
. Since we haven't simulated different heating zones (and your virtual driver won't get cold feet anyway)

I'm going to take a shot here and think that no, there is no control for the windscreen, since the heat is just general spread of heat. Also, as you will notice on a cold winter day, I do not believe the windscreen mists up in this game
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Trying to figure out heater controls   Trying to figure out heater controls Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Trying to figure out heater controls
Seite 1 von 1