ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Id Just like to.......

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Id Just like to....... Empty
BeitragThema: Id Just like to.......   Id Just like to....... Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 13:50

....Express my dissatisfaction with Aerosoft. I guess I'm not the first one but their server being unavailable is really frustrating. Trying to activate OMSI on Windows XP now, and all i get is check internet settings and the internet is working perfectly otherwise i wouldn't be able to post here. Anyone else having or had this problem. I didn't know Aerosoft is this bad.

They need to pull their finger out and sort this. This is ridiculous. you pay for a game and you cant use it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Id Just like to.......   Id Just like to....... Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 15:50

Wow, that sucks! What exactly appears to be your problem? It won't register? Neutral
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

BeitragThema: Re: Id Just like to.......   Id Just like to....... Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 16:16

Jung, man, you're so ... right. What we can say about the fact, that when the game had released in Friday, they server broke down. I just didn't know what to say about them... i Neutral
Nach oben Nach unten
http://optgabrovo.tk
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Id Just like to.......   Id Just like to....... Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 18:07

It wont let me do the online activation as the launcher thinks there is no internet connection, but there is through the ethernet port on the machine. How do you configure the launcher so that it recognises the internet?

Im at the end of my tether Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: Id Just like to.......   Id Just like to....... Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 18:11

JunGRail schrieb:
It wont let me do the online activation as the launcher thinks there is no internet connection, but there is through the ethernet port on the machine. How do you configure the launcher so that it recognises the internet?

Im at the end of my tether Rolling Eyes

Have you posted on the aerosoft forum? Or emailed them? If it's a problem with the Aerosoft launcher, only they can help you I'm afraid!
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Id Just like to.......   Id Just like to....... Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 18:26

The thing is the internet works!

Its just the launcher, and i doubt they'll reply as it's the weekend so i cant spend time with this game at all this weekend as no-one will reply.

This is the most ridiculous effort i've had to do to play a game, seriously i cant understand
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Id Just like to.......   Id Just like to....... Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 18:56

Sorted! a bit strange, but set up my wireless connection, for some reason it will not connect via ethernet. I'll have to follow that up with Aerocrap i hope i never have to change a system again!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Id Just like to.......   Id Just like to....... Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 19:06

Hm - good! Hope you like the game as much as I do! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Id Just like to.......   Id Just like to....... Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 1:05

Marpe schrieb:
Hm - good! Hope you like the game as much as I do! Very Happy

Of course! love the vehicles. Driving at night is especially awesome. Love the night bus journeys
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Id Just like to.......   Id Just like to....... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Id Just like to.......
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: