ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[Download] "92N" Night Service

Nach unten 
+2
JunGRail
Thiago
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

[Download] "92N" Night Service  Empty
BeitragThema: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 8:53

EDIT Download link: http://db.tt/JD5N2CE

Hey.
I've been messing around with the Route Editor with route 92 (Freudstr - Stadtgrenze / Stadtgrenze - Freudstr). As I use to play after midnight, and I prefer to use real time, I tried to edit the timetable of Route 92 to include one timetable for a overnight service, from 0:00 until 4:00 (after 4:00 or before 0:00 you can use the timetables that come with the game). During this timetable, the enroute time is 25 min. The other timetables included in the game remain unchanged.

I would like to share it with you if someone is interested in downloading it, but I'm not certain about what files are needed to be included in this "mod". Maybe these are the only required files:

\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData\92.ttl
\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData\92 Fd-Sg.ttp
\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData\92 Sg-Fd.ttp
\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData\Fd-Sg.ttr
\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData\Sg-Fd.ttr

Am I correct?
Thanks!

Zuletzt von Thiago am Sa 26 Feb - 14:46 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 11:39

Im backing this idea! a night bus route for the 92! Developers please get in on this one bounce
Nach oben Nach unten
makkafaction

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 13:55

yh im backing this 2, great idea!!

i mean in my openion, the more routes we can drive the better
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 14:16

Yes, these are the files which includes all timetable information:

ttl = Line (this big window with the colorful stripes Wink )
ttr = track
ttp = trip
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 14:39

Hey! Smile
I uploaded the required files. These files need to be put inside the folder TTData inside de Berlin-Spandau_89 map. I suggest you backup your original Berlin-Spandau_89 map folder.
In the timetable menu, you can access this timetable by selecting "Serviço Noturno" timetable. There isn't a new route "92N". It's just a different timetable for night service. But you can select 92N from the IBIS by choosing Line/Kurs no. 9204

There is also another test timetable I made before which is called "7 (So)", but I don't recommend using it, since the enroute time is defined to be 35 minutes (during night service Shocked ) and that is too much considering the lack of cars on the city at this time. So, just use the "Serviço Noturno" Smile. It's available everyday, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.

I don't know how delete timetables and edit their names after they're created through the editor. Is that possible?

Here is the link:
http://db.tt/JD5N2CE Please let me know if everything works!

Thanks! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 14:53

If the Aerosoft Launcher will let me connect to the ?@!??@! internet. I'll definitely give this a go! A night route 92! Very Happy:D:D
Nach oben Nach unten
FilipeRicardo

FilipeRicardo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 22:29

Hi Thiago! Very Good! Wink

And I'm Brazilian too!! Very Happy Very Happy

Cara muito bom saber que tem algum brasileiro mexendo com o editor, achei que era só eu.
Se tiver como me adiciona no msn pra gente trocar informações sobre o editor, tou criando um mapa totalmente novo, ja ta quase pronto
Será que eu posso falar em portugues aqui? silent tomara que não tenha problema

Coloquei meu msn no profile...da uma olhada la...

Sorry guys for write in portuguese Rolling Eyes

Zuletzt von FilipeRicardo am So 27 Feb - 4:03 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 1:56

Thiago schrieb:
EDIT Download link: http://db.tt/JD5N2CE

Hey.
I've been messing around with the Route Editor with route 92 (Freudstr - Stadtgrenze / Stadtgrenze - Freudstr). As I use to play after midnight, and I prefer to use real time, I tried to edit the timetable of Route 92 to include one timetable for a overnight service, from 0:00 until 4:00 (after 4:00 or before 0:00 you can use the timetables that come with the game). During this timetable, the enroute time is 25 min. The other timetables included in the game remain unchanged.

I would like to share it with you if someone is interested in downloading it, but I'm not certain about what files are needed to be included in this "mod". Maybe these are the only required files:

\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData\92.ttl
\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData\92 Fd-Sg.ttp
\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData\92 Sg-Fd.ttp
\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData\Fd-Sg.ttr
\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData\Sg-Fd.ttr

Am I correct?
Thanks!

KURS code for 92 N is 09204
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 23:07

Testing this route, all good so far, just on the approach to Goldkaferweg (Freudstr) a Mercedes rolled out of someone's driveway and disappeared? Laughing Ghost in the system!
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 23:09

JunGRail schrieb:
Testing this route, all good so far, just on the approach to Goldkaferweg (Freudstr) a Mercedes rolled out of someone's driveway and disappeared? Laughing Ghost in the system!

hehe this happend to me i slamed the brakes on it luckly vanished before i hit it caught me off gaurd Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 0:22

rzr09 schrieb:
JunGRail schrieb:

hehe this happend to me i slamed the brakes on it luckly vanished before i hit it caught me off gaurd Wink

Oh thats ok! i thought my PC was playing up! Yes it was a bit strange, no headlights or anything?! after i left freudstr i gunned it down the straight to the main road, thankfully the kickdown came into action, get outa there before it got creepy. Freudstr at night is creepy.

Also on the approach back to Stadgranze, the AI buses i had to start with were still there and the timetable didn't jump to the next one, which i suppose is to avoid the end game bug.

Overall uber fun!
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 2:55

Oh Shocked
Well, I didn't notice these details. I don't know if I messed with some route configuration. I remember I just added a timetable Shocked lol
Good to know it's working Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 19:38

No this happens msot of the time now, its just at night time strange things happen Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: [Download] "92N" Night Service    [Download] "92N" Night Service  Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 19:39

Thiago schrieb:
Oh Shocked
Well, I didn't notice these details. I don't know if I messed with some route configuration. I remember I just added a timetable Shocked lol
Good to know it's working Smile

With regards to the AI still being there, i guess the AI would need to become 92N as well, i have no idea how to edit routes but that may be the case.
Nach oben Nach unten

[Download] "92N" Night Service
Seite 1 von 1