ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Goldkäferweg??

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 16:17

Hi,

Sorry for asking what surely is a stupid question but... what's that Goldkäferweg thing I see on my matrix display?

Today for the first time I configured the route and bus sign using the IBIS (after printing the english manual cheers ), and after setting the line to 09200 and route to 01 (from Fr to St), I see the Goldkäferweg word on my IBIS all the time, and also on the inside matrix.

So... did I miss something?

Also, on buses without automatic matrix change, should I press the 8 key (next stop) every time I stop? (when I used the bus here, drivers used to push a button on their computer all the time)

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 17:02

It's a name of a stop - the very last one before Spandau Freudstraße terminus. It's full name is Freudstraße/Goldkäferweg.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 17:05

Actually it IS the last stop in the Freudstraße loop Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 17:06

Ouch.... Is it the "betriebshaltestelle" or whatever you call a technical/drop-down stop on the terminus?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 17:11

Yes. Goldkäferweg is both: The terminus and thus the last station to get off and also the "betriebshaltestelle" where the driver takes his break.
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 17:33

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Actually it IS the last stop in the Freudstraße loop Smile

OK but why was it on the matrix all the time?

Let me explain the steps I did to reproduce this:
- I was stoped on Freudstr, on the stop where you leave passengers. I saved the game there before the previous day.
- Today I loaded it there, and as I said I used the matrix for the first time. As I was getting out from Freudstr to St., I set the route to number "1".
- I released brakes, did the U-turn and stoped where you pick passengers (still at Freudstr).
- Matrix displayed this "gold" name all the time. Timing was OK, passengers went in and out ok, but the whole ride until St., the matrix displayed Gold....

What about my second question? Rolling Eyes
I quote myself:
Zitat :
Also, on buses without automatic matrix change, should I press the 8 key (next stop) every time I stop? (when I used the bus here, drivers used to push a button on their computer all the time)
Nach oben Nach unten
evo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 18:23

you should press the next stop button all the time, so it will display the stop you are currently heading towards/at
Nach oben Nach unten
http://evo.mmarchive.com
twm

twm

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 18:44

Irreo schrieb:

It's the Q key, and should be pressed on all buses, particularly the D92, as it makes a next stop announcement/shows next stop on the internal matrix.

Not sure what real use next stop has on the older buses, around here it used to be linked to the ticket machine to print the fare stage and destination.
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 18:57

twm schrieb:
Irreo schrieb:

It's the Q key, and should be pressed on all buses, particularly the D92, as it makes a next stop announcement/shows next stop on the internal matrix.

Not sure what real use next stop has on the older buses, around here it used to be linked to the ticket machine to print the fare stage and destination.

OK, I get it now, thanks. Reading the manual I got the wrong idea that the D92 has automatic matrix announcement, meaning it changed automatically without any driver interaction.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 18:58

Same reason here Smile When you validate your ticket with the red stamper behind the driver, among other stuff, there's a number printed on the ticket according to the current position on the line.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Goldkäferweg?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Goldkäferweg??   Goldkäferweg?? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Goldkäferweg??
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: