ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Finishing our shift

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

Finishing our shift Empty
BeitragThema: Finishing our shift   Finishing our shift Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 13:19

Hi!

When you finish your last trip on schedule and you go back to the bus depot, what is exactly what do you have to do? I mean...I change my destination panels (for those saying "Betriebsfahrt", with no line), then I drive to depot, I enter it and I park in any free place, I stop the engine and finally I close the game. But I feel I have to see a report, like this which appears when you finish a trip...isn't it like that? And the same question is done for when you arrive at first stop after departing bus depot...
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

Finishing our shift Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Finishing our shift   Finishing our shift Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 13:42

That's still a bug: You cannot close the finalizing service trip! Wink It will be corrected in box and you will get a patch.
Nach oben Nach unten

Finishing our shift
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: