ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Expansion of the map ?

Nach unten 
+2
cbruun
CyberOps
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
CyberOps

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

Expansion of the map ? Empty
BeitragThema: Expansion of the map ?   Expansion of the map ? Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 18:03

I was just wondering are you guys (developers) going to expand the existing map ? ad more routes/lines to it, the Spandau map I mean. I find the map very interesting and seen a few AI busses driving around with different line numbers such as Line 5 etc. Now it would be cool if the map was expanded a bit so you can also drive those lines ? Just wondering what you guys are planning ??
Nach oben Nach unten
cbruun

cbruun

Anzahl der Beiträge : 132

BeitragThema: Re: Expansion of the map ?   Expansion of the map ? Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 18:31

Yeah +1, or maybe some other guys will do it as an non-official addon Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Expansion of the map ?   Expansion of the map ? Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 18:33

It would be nice that if by the time OMSI had come to the end of its lifecycle, which I hope it doesnt but yknow...that 92, 92E, 5, 5N, 13N, 97 and the other all operate together in one map. Of course, Im still loving route 92 a lot at the moment, bar that 'orrible roundabout!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Expansion of the map ?   Expansion of the map ? Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 19:02

I'd like to add support for this.

Rather than focus on totally different areas next (as CBS did), I too would love to see the expansion of Spandau to other streets, areas and lines. Cool

I've really taken to Spandau so it would be fantastic to have new lines. Maybe out into Brandenburg, of Falkensee, or in the other direction.

Another idea would be a "SPANDAU- MODERN" map, that takes the area 'up to date'.

So;

- Remove the checkpoint at Stadtgrenze, and the Wall just up from Freudstrasse,
- Renumber the 92 as M37,
- Put the part of the M37 line that goes to Hahneburg in.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE the '80s aspect and I love the current historical route! ....... this would just be an idea for an additional map, rather than changing the current 'spandau 89' map.

And finally, I'd like more add-on busses, including single deckers and 'minibus' types.

Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
makkafaction

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: Expansion of the map ?   Expansion of the map ? Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 20:58

i think we would all benfit from expansions on the current map, maybe new maps in the future possibly differnt countrys ect ect new buses and just genral improvment of bugs ect ect
Nach oben Nach unten
NycDude66

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: Expansion of the map ?   Expansion of the map ? Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 13:45

Hello, This is my first post on here. I can't stress how much I would love this to happen. The Expansion of the map.
The routes I would like on the current map but added are:
5;
13;
31;
34;
35;
54;
56;
63;
80;
94;
and 97 which are all the routes in the Google Earth plug-in.
Keep the current MAN SD200-202 buses for this and just add the photo realistic route like you did with the 92 route and That would probably give me 5000 lifetimes of playing this and never get bored. Not saying I am with the 92 line route. But it would just be very good.
From Luke,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Macedo03

Macedo03

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

BeitragThema: Re: Expansion of the map ?   Expansion of the map ? Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 14:36

there is allready an extension of spandau map by cristyan skitter and its fabulous
Nach oben Nach unten
NycDude66

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: Expansion of the map ?   Expansion of the map ? Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 15:05

Macedo03 schrieb:
there is allready an extension of spandau map by cristyan skitter and its fabulous
Is it the Old Berlin one. Not modern?
I just viewed this and on the new map PDF thing it didn't match up to the Google Earth plug-in.
Nach oben Nach unten
Macedo03

Macedo03

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

BeitragThema: Re: Expansion of the map ?   Expansion of the map ? Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 17:35

yes but he didnt make real lines he has made an extension conserving 92 and 13N and add more 10 or 12 lines ficticious
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Expansion of the map ?   Expansion of the map ? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Expansion of the map ?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Wishes & Suggestions-
Gehe zu: