ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Is text size adjustment possible?..

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

Is text size adjustment possible?.. Empty
BeitragThema: Is text size adjustment possible?..   Is text size adjustment possible?.. Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 13:23

I'm asking a question of behalf of a friend who played OMSI at my place, was very impressed with it, and bought it. He complained to me that on his machine, the red text of the information string (shift+Y) is extremely small and he cannot read it properly. I'm guessing it is because he has a very high-res screen, on my screen with a resolution of 1440x900 the text size is fine, but he says that on his newer, higher-res screen it is hardly readable. I've looked through all the settings and didn't find anything to suggest to him. Is the text size adjustable though one of the scripts, or is it hard-coded into the program, which pretty much means there is nothing he can do?.. pale
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Is text size adjustment possible?..   Is text size adjustment possible?.. Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 13:30

The redline text is hardcoded so it cannot be changed easily. However, with the resolution of the text being constant on all displays, I wonder how it can be this small...I have a 24" 1920*1200 display and the text is the same font size as the normal windows dialog font.
Nach oben Nach unten
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

BeitragThema: Re: Is text size adjustment possible?..   Is text size adjustment possible?.. Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 13:48

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
The redline text is hardcoded so it cannot be changed easily. However, with the resolution of the text being constant on all displays, I wonder how it can be this small...I have a 24" 1920*1200 display and the text is the same font size as the normal windows dialog font.

I was wondering about that as well. I'm just relaying what he told me over the phone, and as he lives a 3.5hr bus ride away from me, I cannot really go and check for myself... Rolling Eyes I guess I'll tell him that it is the way it is, for now.
Nach oben Nach unten
edoplasmic1234

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: Is text size adjustment possible?..   Is text size adjustment possible?.. Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 23:50

I once had this problem, it's simply because of the language settings for "non-Unicode programs".

Tell him to try changing it to "German (Germany)" (try English if it doesn't work) under "Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Region and Language\Administrative\Language for non-Unicode programs".

Restart of computer may be required.

If still doesn't work, try Microsoft AppLocate.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Is text size adjustment possible?..   Is text size adjustment possible?.. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Is text size adjustment possible?..
Seite 1 von 1