ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

help pleaseeee

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
makkafaction

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

help pleaseeee Empty
BeitragThema: help pleaseeee   help pleaseeee Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:50

Sorry to ask for help again, but ive driven on the other map, and then changed back to the berlin map, but i cant change the ibis and the matrix of the newist bus to the 92, and the code sheet is still from the other map, is there anyways this can be changed??
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

help pleaseeee Empty
BeitragThema: Re: help pleaseeee   help pleaseeee Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:56

When selecting a bus, make sure the correct depot file is selected (it should be automatically selected normally). Once the bus is there, there is no possibility to change the depot file. You'll have to delete the bus and create a new one with the correct depot file.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

help pleaseeee Empty
BeitragThema: Re: help pleaseeee   help pleaseeee Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:56

Try using the Route icon in the upper toolbar (it's an icon with a 92 symbol).
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
makkafaction

help pleaseeee Empty
BeitragThema: Re: help pleaseeee   help pleaseeee Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:27

cheers for that,
one more question, now i know your getting sick of me by now, but i had one journey as a passenger, and noticed tht the a1 was able to keep the speed the same, as you would while driving at 30 mph, now is there any way i can do that in omsi, casue all i can figer out is giving gas and breaking and the passengers dont seem to like that lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

help pleaseeee Empty
BeitragThema: Re: help pleaseeee   help pleaseeee Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:30

Are you using a keyboard? It's quite difficult to keep the speed by using it, you would need to gas and break a little, as you mentioned.
If you use a steering wheel, just press the gas pedal softly (just a bit), and then the speed will mantain constant. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
makkafaction

help pleaseeee Empty
BeitragThema: Re: help pleaseeee   help pleaseeee Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:31

lol therfore i need to buy a steering well, as i aint got one, whats the best one to use with omsi?
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

help pleaseeee Empty
BeitragThema: Re: help pleaseeee   help pleaseeee Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:33

I have a Logitech G27. It works like a charm to me. It would be great if you buy a steering wheel that supports up to 900 degrees of rotation, that would give the good realism while making turns. The G25 also works very well. But there are others from Logitech that I could recommend, such as the Logitech MOMO or the Logitech Driving Force GT
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

help pleaseeee Empty
BeitragThema: Re: help pleaseeee   help pleaseeee Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

help pleaseeee
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: