ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Radio station in the game

Nach unten 
+3
Thiago
peterZZD
Freeman
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

Radio station in the game Empty
BeitragThema: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 17:49

Hi there,

Ive put my own radio link into OMSI, so I can listen to the radio when not on shifts Very Happy ...... it worked first time and is a great feature- I love how you can press play and stop on the cassette player....

However the problem Im having is that I want to turn the volume down on the radio, but I dont want to turn the master volume down... e.g. I want to be able to hear the engine sounds but the radio is too loud!!

How can I turn the radio volume down? - In your next stage of development, Marcel and Rudiger, you should consider just adding a simple feature to turn the radio down inside the bus...

Many thanks
Freeman
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 17:57

What about audio settings in OMSI settings panel?
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:00

I think it's the 'Stereo' option at the game settings.

I tried to insert a link for a radio station. But when I press the button to turn the radio on, Windows Media Player opens in background and reads the stream of my online radio. Is this normal? I thought the game would play internally without any external software. Just a curiosity.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
makkafaction

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:51

what link can u put in there? lf i go to a radio stations web site, and paste in the link from there player, that will work?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:57

It has to be a link to a web radio site stat starts playing automatically WITHIN the site itself. Web radios that start a stream in Media Player/Real player will not work.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:59

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
It has to be a link to a web radio site stat starts playing automatically WITHIN the site itself. Web radios that start a stream in Media Player/Real player will not work.

Could you show me some example? Most of the radios I search always use the .asx extension and then opens the media player. Crying or Very sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:07

Nach oben Nach unten
makkafaction

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:30

@ freeman.
What radio station are you using, could you share your link, as looking at ya dp your english, and i cant find any english radio stations like this, could you share please
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:31

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Here's an example:

http://www.fresh80s.de/flashplayer/index.php

Thank you, Rüdiger! Now I understand. Smile
-- Between, nice radio station! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 21:37

Hi

The stereo option is NOT what changes the radio station volume, Rudiger and Marcel- Is there any way to turn the volume down on the radio station inside the game?

@makkafaction - well it depends what music you like, but in terms of relating it to this game - use this:

http://player.absoluteradio.co.uk/core/radioplayer/a8/

that is 80s music from Absolute radio- thats what im using, nothing like a bit of cheese Laughing

But you just need to find a radio station that plays in its own window, as Ruidger said e.g

http://img443.imageshack.us/i/stationplayer.jpg/

Kind regards
Freeman
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 22:35

lol love the cheese comment!
Nach oben Nach unten
dulez

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitimeSo 5 Jun - 12:44

anything new about the sound volume button?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Radio station in the game   Radio station in the game Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Radio station in the game
Seite 1 von 1