ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to open the texture DDS?

Nach unten 
+2
nemeza
cbruun
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cbruun

cbruun

Anzahl der Beiträge : 132

How to open the texture DDS? Empty
BeitragThema: How to open the texture DDS?   How to open the texture DDS? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 10:11

Hi, I use Paint.net for DDS converting, but it won't open the DDS files that OMSI have, but it can open everyone else that I have on my computer. Can you guide me how to convert it to PNG so I can edit it and convert it to DDS again afterwards?
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

BeitragThema: Re: How to open the texture DDS?   How to open the texture DDS? Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 23:29

cbruun schrieb:
Hi, I use Paint.net for DDS converting, but it won't open the DDS files that OMSI have, but it can open everyone else that I have on my computer. Can you guide me how to convert it to PNG so I can edit it and convert it to DDS again afterwards?
Download irfanview maybe with plugins for free, and save as png or whatever you want Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

BeitragThema: Re: How to open the texture DDS?   How to open the texture DDS? Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 13:02

You need to download the Repaint tool and with it you get templates in BMP. After you have done painting, just convert it with it back to DDS with REPAINT TOOL, DO NOT CONVERT IT WITH PAINT.NET! After that, drag it into the Werbung_model folder, modify the CTI file and you are done. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.autobusi.net
NotSure

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: How to open the texture DDS?   How to open the texture DDS? Icon_minitimeMi 22 Jun - 1:58

perhaps there's an answer somewhere but i can't find it...

i want to run Route creator but it gives me error that qtintf70.dll is missing...
where is that file? how do i get it if its not in installation pack?
Nach oben Nach unten
mattj

mattj

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: How to open the texture DDS?   How to open the texture DDS? Icon_minitimeMi 22 Jun - 11:52

NotSure schrieb:

i want to run Route creator but it gives me error that qtintf70.dll is missing...

Ensure that you've installed the Unofficial SDK into the directory /OMSI/SDK and then copy all the DLL files from the /OMSI/ directory to the /OMSI/SDK directory. Worked for me!
Nach oben Nach unten
NotSure

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: How to open the texture DDS?   How to open the texture DDS? Icon_minitimeMi 22 Jun - 22:19

mattj schrieb:
NotSure schrieb:

Ensure that you've installed the Unofficial SDK into the directory /OMSI/SDK and then copy all the DLL files from the /OMSI/ directory to the /OMSI/SDK directory. Worked for me!

Awesome! Thanks! Didn't even noticed there was that file in main directory..
Nach oben Nach unten
skin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: How to open the texture DDS?   How to open the texture DDS? Icon_minitimeDo 4 Aug - 18:42

You can open .dds files with DXTBMP.When you open a .dds file with DXTBMP, you can edit it in Paint.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to open the texture DDS?   How to open the texture DDS? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How to open the texture DDS?
Seite 1 von 1