ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

current time table?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

current time table? Empty
BeitragThema: current time table?   current time table? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 22:23

I'm sure you guys are tired of answering all of these questions since the English manual release is right around the corner, but I was hoping for another early answer: is there a way to view what time you're supposed to depart after you've already initialized the run? The time table seems to only show stops you've been to already. I managed to get a timer up on the IBIS screen that showed how early/late I was, but I can't seem to replicate that lucky situation.

Thanks in advance!
Nach oben Nach unten
Stefan

Stefan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: current time table?   current time table? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 22:39

You can view the timetable of the current run with insert. And btw, only with the IBIS2 (which is in the D92 only) you can find out how early/late you actually are.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/svanpoppel
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: current time table?   current time table? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 22:46

Stefan schrieb:
You can view the timetable of the current run with insert. And btw, only with the IBIS2 (which is in the D92 only) you can find out how early/late you actually are.

Ah thank you very much! I had a feeling I was in the newer bus when I saw my timing through the IBIS(2) Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: current time table?   current time table? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 12:04

You can also do Shift+Y and two lines will appear at the top, which say: speed, time, temp. inside the bus, humidity. When you are running a timetable run, there will be also a next stop line, with delay and the time you should have arrived at.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: current time table?   current time table? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

current time table?
Seite 1 von 1