ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Can I get a refund ??

Nach unten 
+3
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Marcel Kuhnt
CyberOps
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
CyberOps

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

Can I get a refund ?? Empty
BeitragThema: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 19:27

Ok after trying for 2 days now I am getting sick of it, I get no help from Aerosoft and no help here, I posted pics of what's happening here https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t1476-omsiexe-memory-error-at-00402ab3 and tried everything there is to try to get the big route/map to work. Now I am not the only one with this problem I been reading the same problem all over the place even here in this forum in the German section. I was so looking forward to this game for more then a year now and now it's here and I can only play the small route/map that get's boring in 2 runs. So either tell me you guys are working on a solution here and help me get it running or help me get my money back because this was a waste.

Hope to get this game running the other map/route
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 19:33

Our main problem is just: We don't have your problem! So how could we fix a problem, which does not exist on our PC...?

I'm very sad about this situation, but I cannot change it! Neutral
Nach oben Nach unten
CyberOps

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 19:38

Well I am not the only one with the same problem, even on the german part of the forum here this problem is with people so there must be something going on with the omsi.exe because that is where the problem is and where it crashes but only on the 1 route/map Berlin-Spandau
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 19:55

Yes, but this won't help me finding the problem! Perhaps it depends with your PC's performance. Perhaps we will find the problem later - but I haven't got it yet!
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 20:03

I'd like to check again if you can answer all of the following questions with "yes":

1) Is OMSI installed in a path other that C:\Program Files?
2) Do you have the latest video card drivers?
3) Do you have DirectX9 properly installed?
4) Dou you run OMSI as an administrator?
5) Is Windows XP compatibility (in the desktop shortcut options) turned OFF?
6) Have you set the options to Minimum?
7) Have you further reduced AI traffic (cars, buses, pedestrians) to 0?
8 ) Have you turned off vehicle and terrain collisions?
9) Have you deinstalled and tried again with a "fresh" OMSI?

EDIT: 10) Have you managed to start the Spandau map in the OMSI editor?

Unfortunately this problem has never happend neither on our own nor on our testers computers. For the moment, we can only guess. We're really sorry about that!

Zuletzt von Rüdiger Hülsmann am Mo 21 Feb - 20:07 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
CyberOps

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 20:03

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Yes, but this won't help me finding the problem! Perhaps it depends with your PC's performance. Perhaps we will find the problem later - but I haven't got it yet!

Would a DXDiag report be any good for you ??
Nach oben Nach unten
CyberOps

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 20:07

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
I'd like to check again if you can answer all of the following questions with "yes":

1) Is OMSI installed in a path other that C:\Program Files?

I have it installed directly into C:\Games because it was recommended for windows 7

2) Do you have the latest video card drivers?
Got the latest video card driver today

3) Do you have DirectX9 properly installed?
Fully installed and working fine

4) Dou you run OMSI as an administrator?
Yes

5) Is Windows XP compatibility (in the desktop shortcut options) turned OFF?
Yes and also tried it with on

6) Have you set the options to Minimum?
Yes even tried it with everything completely on minimal

7) Have you further reduced AI traffic (cars, buses, pedestrians) to 0?
Tried it no luck

Cool Have you turned off vehicle and terrain collisions?
Yes

9) Have you deinstalled and tried again with a "fresh" OMSI?
Yes I did even reinstalled my windows 7

Unfortunately this problem has never happend neither on our own nor on our testers computers. For the moment, we can only guess. We're really sorry about that!

Now it starts to crash on that map when it is creating the terrain because it says loading Terrain and then it comes up with that acces violation error thing.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 20:17

Have you managed to start the Spandau map in the OMSI editor?
Nach oben Nach unten
CyberOps

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 20:37

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Have you managed to start the Spandau map in the OMSI editor?

How do I acces the editor ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 20:40

At the windows start Menu: All Programs/Aerosoft/OMSI/OMSI - Editor

Answer the question with "no" and load OMSI\maps\Berlin_Spandau1989\global.cfg
Nach oben Nach unten
CyberOps

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 20:42

Ok now there we got a problem alrerady there is no Omsi Editor with mine.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rudy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 20:57

CyberOps schrieb:
I set everything at the lowest setting, but still nog able to start that map. I get the following during the load process of the map. When trying to load without busses.

Can I get a refund ?? Error

This happens when it is loading the terrain most of the time.

Now the short map Grundorf works great no errors or problems what so ever, but the Berlin-Spandau map can not be played, it's loading and when it is almost done loading up it hangs and come up with that error, and when i try to load up with using a last situation it comes up with this

Can I get a refund ?? Situation

I can see from your last picture that you don't have files, it just happening to people who has got pirate version of OMSI. So buy the game and then it will work.
Nach oben Nach unten
welsh832004

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 21:00

tut tut tut pirate copy's!!!!!!!!
some can cause more damage than they are worth!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 21:06

The fact that the laststn.osc can't be loaded is not a sign of a pirated version but of a corrupt situation file which might occur after OMSI has crashed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 21:12

Can't you format your PC and download the installer again? I'm sure that something in your game is corrupted. That "osc" file can't be wrong.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
CyberOps

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 21:16

WTF I have no pirated version, bought the game trough aerosoft just like i did with other games from there, and for the record that file is in there but for some reason not working as it should and like i said already have done a complete format of the pc and reinstalled windows 7 and the game and all, still have the same problem unless something is serieusly wrong with the aerosoft installer.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 21:20

Are you sure your Windows start menu doesn't have these entries?

Can I get a refund ?? Startm10

@Others: You do have the full menu, don't you?

@CyberOps: If you really don't have the shown menu entries but the others have them, it's possible that your OMSI download wasn't 100% successful. In this case, please download OMSI again and try one more time with the fresh version.
Nach oben Nach unten
CyberOps

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 21:23

Ok I will redownload again and try then, I have only the manuel, omsi windowed, launcher and uninstaller in there
Nach oben Nach unten
welsh832004

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 21:28

a lot of people seem to be having trouble with the aerosoft service more so than sim market i would say
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 21:30

@ Rüdiger
Yes, I have all these items.
Nach oben Nach unten
CyberOps

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 21:31

welsh832004 schrieb:
a lot of people seem to be having trouble with the aerosoft service more so than sim market i would say

Yeah i should have choosen Sim Market Sad and now the fucking download wont go again. Getting so sick of this crap.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 21:34

Well, this is a serious issue from Aerosoft, indeed. I used Orbit download manager to get the file. Everything went ok.
Nach oben Nach unten
hx768

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:14

I think I am having the same problem here.
Got it from aerosoft, no map editor and no start menu items whatsoever.
I don't have the aerosoft folder in the start menu.
All I have is the aerosoft launcher shortcut on my desktop after the installation.
Nach oben Nach unten
hx768

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 18:34

Okay, I have managed to find the editor shortcut.
Aerosoft placed that somewhere in the "Documents and Settings" folder instead of the start menu. (Windows XP SP3)

Anyway I cannot load the Berlin map in the editor. Same old crash like the actual game.
I've tried to turn off all traffic and pedestrians with minimum graphics settings. Still, no luck.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Can I get a refund ??   Can I get a refund ?? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Can I get a refund ??
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: