ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Black screen problem

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
valir

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

Black screen problem Empty
BeitragThema: Black screen problem   Black screen problem Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 17:00

Hi guys,

I am running OMSI bus simulator on a PC with E8400, GTX260, WIN 7 64bit.
After a while, during gameplay or after a longer pause/inactivity the game is still working but the screen became black and I can't do nothing more.
The only solution is to exit from the game and start it again. This problem is annyoing for me. Any idea why is happening?

Also I noticed that from time to time the textures become blurry and then back to normal... this is also disturbing...
Thanks for support!

Vali
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Black screen problem   Black screen problem Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 17:22

You mean the screen sometimes turns black after you switched to another application and then back to OMSI? This sometimes can happen, actually it's a problem many 3d games have. The only suggestion is not to switch over to other applications while running OMSI.

As for the texture blur problem: If you have enough video RAM, you can increase the high-res texture memory in the advanced graphics tab to about 80% of your video RAM in the options menu and un-check the checkbox "Lowres textures in high distance".
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Black screen problem   Black screen problem Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 11:09

Hi Rudiger I'm having this problem, during innactivity. Say for example the frames drop, sounds dissappear for a second and when i click on the dashboard to get the bus ready to leave again. The screen goes blank.

Now Thiago said to turn down the humans. What i did was test it and left it for 20 minutes. But it is a problem, and this is the only game in the history of gaming i've had this problem.

Please, can someone offer some sound advice. Were both using 64bit OS's and we run older software and it works without fail. I can turn down the humans to 100 and see if that helps.

If it does then there's a bug with the passenger limit
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Black screen problem   Black screen problem Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 11:18

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
You mean the screen sometimes turns black after you switched to another application and then back to OMSI? This sometimes can happen, actually it's a problem many 3d games have. The only suggestion is not to switch over to other applications while running OMSI.

Actually if you switch to another application and come back, if you actually just CLICK on the black bit of the screen, the image comes up again!
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Black screen problem   Black screen problem Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 11:56

flippy1008 schrieb:
Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:

Actually if you switch to another application and come back, if you actually just CLICK on the black bit of the screen, the image comes up again!

Doesn't work i have tried it.

Nach oben Nach unten
valir

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

BeitragThema: Re: Black screen problem   Black screen problem Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 18:03

Well, I play in full screen mode and I don't use ALT+TAB to go to other applications.
For example, now, I started the game, selected the bus, open its door from exterior view and then I pressed F1 and... black screen, with really no logic.
So again, I had to exit and enter to the game.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Black screen problem   Black screen problem Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Black screen problem
Seite 1 von 1