ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Download Version (IBIS Control)

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Download Version (IBIS Control) Empty
BeitragThema: Download Version (IBIS Control)   Download Version (IBIS Control) Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 14:04

Hi all,

The map on the News page, which is the route of the 92 can we enter in those IBIS no.s into the system before setting off on the route. Let me rephrase, the map that highlights line 92 and 13N on the main news page.

Regards
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Download Version (IBIS Control)   Download Version (IBIS Control) Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 15:00

You enter the data after the route loads, but before you start driving. I assume you need the engine switched on for that.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Download Version (IBIS Control)   Download Version (IBIS Control) Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 15:55

Yes i understand that, but since the manual for the download on the 18th is only in German, not that its too hard to understand the IBIS codes, i was wondering if the numbers 01, 02 etc on the map Marcel and Rudiger posted, we can use those respectively.

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Download Version (IBIS Control)   Download Version (IBIS Control) Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 17:49

hopefully lol. then it will certainly make life a little easier haha.
Nach oben Nach unten

Download Version (IBIS Control)
Seite 1 von 1