ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Map Editor Manual

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
DIMI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 178

Map Editor Manual Empty
BeitragThema: Map Editor Manual   Map Editor Manual Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 20:00

Hello, I´m sure this topic is going to be necessary in the future. But let me ask something: In the manual, page 99, there´s a screen, where the bus stays in the sidewalk (I´m sure you know that)... Probably you´ve answered it somewhere yet, but one more: Is that caused by turned off physic in the map editor or is this common in the basic game too?

THX
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

Map Editor Manual Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Map Editor Manual   Map Editor Manual Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 20:12

As far as I've read, this was an AI bus. This "collision" was caused because the "bus stop"-box was placed too close to the sidewalk.

So the conclusion I would draw is that AI traffic can't collide with scenery objects, but YOU can collide with AI, scenery objects, the sidwalks and so on...
They've already said that there is a collision detection in the basic game, so this might probably only happen to AI traffic.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
DIMI

Map Editor Manual Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Map Editor Manual   Map Editor Manual Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 20:16

Yes, I know they told that... But I wished to know exactly why this happens... ;-) AI traffic explain this totally...
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

Map Editor Manual Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Map Editor Manual   Map Editor Manual Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 20:40

Janniboy has explained it already correctly: The AI ist "pathfixed", so it wouldn't make sense if it would collide itself with the scenery. And the reason for that problem is just the placing of the red bus stop box - In this case you should place it a little more "inside" the circle.

@All others who cannot read the German manual: I'm still writing on the English version and of course we will uplad it, too, when we have finished it! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

Map Editor Manual Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Map Editor Manual   Map Editor Manual Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 20:43

Ofcourse, I didn´t get if thats just showing example of bad putting these boxes... ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

Map Editor Manual Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Map Editor Manual   Map Editor Manual Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 20:45

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Janniboy has explained it already correctly: The AI ist "pathfixed", so it wouldn't make sense if it would collide itself with the scenery. And the reason for that problem is just the placing of the red bus stop box - In this case you should place it a little more "inside" the circle.

@All others who cannot read the German manual: I'm still writing on the English version and of course we will uplad it, too, when we have finished it! Wink
Awesome! I'm already getting my ideas for my own route ready!
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

Map Editor Manual Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Map Editor Manual   Map Editor Manual Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 20:47

Like everybody else.. Very Happy Congratz...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Map Editor Manual Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Map Editor Manual   Map Editor Manual Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Map Editor Manual
Seite 1 von 1