ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?

Nach unten 
+15
crazyjefke
JunGRail
GLaDOS
brunoc
Kristian
Neobus_Citta
Stefan
EdjKa
BusRider
Janniboy
flippy1008
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Ralph Kramden
Freeman
19 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 19:21

If i knew how to PM, i definately would mate!
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 19:21

Just reveal it already, I'm sure it wont matter
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 19:24

once you find the main one which Freeman is on about (not the previous one which i thought it was), you will be kicking yourself at how subtle yet so obvious it is. Keep looking folks!
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 12:59

Oh man! I've watched this video religously and haven't seen it, my most favourite part is the beginning! Just the Kickdown got me hooked, i love surprises but even if i saw this good.

Nach oben Nach unten
crazyjefke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 13:15

Don't think it's something very special, it's a nice detail they put in Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 13:43

What is it.. I watched it 34 times now, I do not see anything special..
Nach oben Nach unten
crazyjefke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 13:48

i want to give a hint, but i'm not sure if i may do that Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
hcaoc

hcaoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 14:22

I've also looked numerous times and I do not see anything. Will someone please say what it is, the game comes out tomorrow so it won't be that much of a spoiler.
Nach oben Nach unten
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 17:07

hcaoc schrieb:
I've also looked numerous times and I do not see anything. Will someone please say what it is, the game comes out tomorrow so it won't be that much of a spoiler.

Click to spoil.
Spoiler:
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 19:10

Right, Im not one for surprises but i think with the above fella posting - that is it. I thought it was something related to the vehicle.... the exhaust smoke is spot on btw
Nach oben Nach unten
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 19:35

Yes that is it!!

OMSI – ’Cause it’s possible!

13 hours cheers

Kind regards
Freeman
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 19:39

it certainly is. bring it on !
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 20:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHj2Da-gEeI

Fast forward to 1:07 Rolling Eyes

Oh look a plane(about 40 seconds in) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KckIjbkiPT8
Nach oben Nach unten
hcaoc

hcaoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 23:09

Emil schrieb:
hcaoc schrieb:

Click to spoil.
Spoiler:

Oh okay, I see now. I too thought it was something related to to the bus itself, not some other object.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 23:29

Marpe schrieb:
What is it.. I watched it 34 times now, I do not see anything special..

Hehehe hard to see try 720p HD then look at the left mirror @7:01 look close btw Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Feb - 23:33

Ian84 schrieb:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHj2Da-gEeI

Fast forward to 1:07 Rolling Eyes

Oh look a plane(about 40 seconds in) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KckIjbkiPT8

Oh please, like a UFO is in the game. But that did make me laugh which is what i needed! Cheers mate. Other than that this post kept me buzzin today so thanks Freeman but the plane yes. But the fumes is what got me. One other thing the rear view mirror wont lag like that will it?!?! 2 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?   SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this? - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SPOILER: Am I the first to spot this?
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: