ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............

Nach unten 
+3
Se7en
Marcel Kuhnt
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Empty
BeitragThema: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 22:17

Hay to everyone,
i believe we have been waiting a good old while for OMSI now and i think i can safely say for all of us it is looking amazing.
From the 4 videos, to ALL THEM screenshots, we have been well updated and now omsi is roughly a week away.
I want to congratulate Marcel Kuhnt and Rüdiger Hülsmann for all that amazing work they've done for all us but nuts out there,
including the ones that actually have a PSV licence and can actually drive buses in real life! (yes me!)
I do have a few questions for Marcel be he willing to answer them that generally ask questions for the time of OMSI......

Q1. When you first started OMSI did you believe it would get as much attention as it has done, especially this last year?

Q2. Did you have any major problem when coding and scripting OMSI which ever really got on your nerves? Razz

Q3. Did you and Rüdiger Hülsmann ever get into any arguements about what to put into the game?

Q4. Whats your personal favourite part of OMSI which you feel was essential for the game?

Q5. Is it a complete relief to finally see your game 100% finished and ready for the shops/download?

Q6. Was it hard to get Aerosoft on board or were they happy to jump at something so amazing!? Smile

Cheers,
and thanks from everyone on the forum for this amazing simulator,
Ash
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 22:26

Please mind: We are BOTH the developpers of OMSI! Not just me!!!!

My answers to this topics:

1.) I wasn't sure, but I thought that there would be some persons who are interested in such a project! Wink

2.) YES! Wink

3.) Hmmm... that's a little bit difficult to answer... mainly it was like this: one of us thought about a new feature, the other said "no that's not possible" or "too heavy" and some days or weeks later it was possible! Wink

4.) I cannot answer that question: Every part is essentiell, you cannot leave any part away without destroying the whole software! Wink

5.) Yes, I think so, because than we know, that also other people interested in developing buses or maps may develope now!

6.) I have not to answer such a question! Wink

Smile
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 22:28

haha, fair enough
well we are all dying to play it now and its about a week away and im sure we will all enjoy it a lot!
Bring on OMSI!
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 22:36

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:

1.) I wasn't sure, but I thought that there would be some persons who are interested in such a project! Wink

2.) YES! Wink

3.) Hmmm... that's a little bit difficult to answer... mainly it was like this: one of us thought about a new feature, the other said "no that's not possible" or "too heavy" and some days or weeks later it was possible! Wink

4.) I cannot answer that question: Every part is essentiell, you cannot leave any part away without destroying the whole software! Wink

5.) Yes, I think so, because than we know, that also other people interested in developing buses or maps may develope now!

Smile
Marcel, I am quite positively surprised for your sincerity, and answering those 6 questions, which, by me, are quite personal, and being open to community is the key to success! Smile
Congratulations for Marcel and Rudiger!
Nach oben Nach unten
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

BeitragThema: Re: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 1:19

Se7en schrieb:
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:

2.) YES! Wink

Smile
Marcel, I am quite positively surprised for your sincerity, and answering those 6 questions, which, by me, are quite personal, and being open to community is the key to success! Smile
Congratulations for Marcel and Rudiger!

I fully agree. Congratulations Marcel and Rüdiger for creating the most amazing bus simulator ever. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

BeitragThema: Re: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 1:48

I agree!

It feels very nice to have the creators talking directly with the community and it feels very 'homely' if you know what I mean Wink

I was also wondering about your background at one point - Marcel and Rudiger- Did you also work whilst you were making OMSI? I was also wondering if you actually also have been to University for programming etc?

Ofcourse they are personal so dont answer if you dont want to tongue
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 1:53

To OMSI creators.

(1). I am planning on purchasing a wheel and pedals, do you know what wheels will be compatible with OMSI and if the Logitech Driving Force GT will be one such wheel?

(2.) Are we likely to see a demo surface in the near future for us to test on our PC's before we purchase?
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 2:28

Freeman schrieb:
I agree!
It feels very nice to have the creators talking directly with the community and it feels very 'homely' if you know what I mean Wink
Rarely do you see the creators of the game talking directly to the community. I'm very impressed with the amount of time and effort that was put into this! Answering everybody's questions and keeping us up to speed with the progress of the game. Kudos to you! *Internet High Five!* cheers
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 6:48

random.monster1981 schrieb:
To OMSI creators.

(1). I am planning on purchasing a wheel and pedals, do you know what wheels will be compatible with OMSI and if the Logitech Driving Force GT will be one such wheel?

(2.) Are we likely to see a demo surface in the near future for us to test on our PC's before we purchase?

this thread was more for questions unlike that, theres enough about the game itself already!
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 13:50

103291 schrieb:
random.monster1981 schrieb:
To OMSI creators.

this thread was more for questions unlike that, theres enough about the game itself already!

It Is a question I would like to have answered, I am purchasing a Logitech Driving Force GT for use on both the PS3 and PC and want to know of its support in OMSI.

So...Creators Of OMSI

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............   Questions Marcel wont be expecting............. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Questions Marcel wont be expecting.............
Seite 1 von 1